Coronavirus

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
Its starting to make me think actually this is actually bad and I or someome I know can get it. Ive seen videos of people with it and the deaths from it is starting to go up a lot. Ots effecting everything like driving, shops and everything we are on lockdown. Its just like **** its actually a massive thing now and its deadly just from seeing people on videos and the death things going up. Its just messing things up like we are all at home and I just dont know when things can go back to normal. Its just going to wreck the year 2020 . It just is getting worse. Young people are getting effected by it as well who are fully heathy, it is starting to get pretty worrying now. Just ruining everything.
stereotypeasian
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Its starting to make me think actually this is actually bad and I or someome I know can get it. Ive seen videos of people with it and the deaths from it is starting to go up a lot. Ots effecting everything like driving, shops and everything we are on lockdown. Its just like **** its actually a massive thing now and its deadly just from seeing people on videos and the death things going up. Its just messing things up like we are all at home and I just dont know when things can go back to normal. Its just going to wreck the year 2020 . It just is getting worse. Young people are getting effected by it as well who are fully heathy, it is starting to get pretty worrying now. Just ruining everything.
Anyone else?
Kindred
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Yeah it's definitely a worrying situation and a pretty unusual one too. It's totally understandable to be freaking out a bit.
Juts remember that all this social distancing, lockdown etc is helping you and others. Part of it is to avoid things getting really bad rather than because things are really bad. People are panicing at the moment which makes it worse too.
Although it is very serious some of it also it looking and feeling worse than it is.
Things will be okay. We will get through this. You just need to try your best to stay calm and follow advice until then.

Try to treat it as a bit of a holiday. Obviously it isn't, but you might as well make the most of it instead of worrying. Binge watch some TV, play some games, chat online with your friends, redecorate your room. Do whatever interesting stuff you can and try to focus in that.

As well as following advice like the lockdown it's important for us to remember to be human and to look after ourselves. We've been through hard times before and we've survived. We can now as well. We're in this together. If we all try to stay calm and look out for eachother this will go better.

Focus on the positives and what you can do. Try not to dwell on the rest cos it won't do you any good.

Hang in there. Remember to talk to people, take care if yourself, eat, drink, get some air (even if you don't go outside). At times like this it's easy to loose routine and enter a bit of a spiral. It's okay to feel a bit bad about all this, but try to keep looking after yourself and doing things to keep your brain and body working.
Etomidate
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
Quarter of the planet is under lockdown and you’re now only just starting to think this might be bad?
Surnia
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 2 days ago
To put it in perspective, there's still people around who remember living through the 6 years of World War II....
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (103)
60.95%
No (66)
39.05%

Watched Threads