User491
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Do I need to print out the evidence cover letter ? I have nowhere to print it because of lock down
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by User491)
Do I need to print out the evidence cover letter ? I have nowhere to print it because of lock down
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding to your query. This cover sheet isn't required as you can create your own by writing the same details on a blank sheet of paper (your Customer Reference Number and a list of evidence in the package).
Thanks, Isaac.
User491
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 days ago
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi there, apologies for the delay in responding to your query. This cover sheet isn't required as you can create your own by writing the same details on a blank sheet of paper (your Customer Reference Number and a list of evidence in the package).
Thanks, Isaac.
Okay thanks , for the evidence, I’m required to send my passport, however should I ? I need it back ASAP and I don’t know if anyone’s working
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 days ago
(Original post by User491)
Okay thanks , for the evidence, I’m required to send my passport, however should I ? I need it back ASAP and I don’t know if anyone’s working
Our offices are open. It currently takes us 5 working days to process original ID evidence. We return it as soon as we have process it.
Thanks, Isaac.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (306)
34.27%
No (587)
65.73%

Watched Threads