Shanine.bowen6
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
So obviously due to Covid-19, my university has gone online and I am no longer needed at uni. My accommodation said we can cancel our tenancy now and not pay the last term which was 1.4K left (Overall it was 5.8K). I was wondering if this would affect the maintenance loan I would get, as most of my loan goes on my accommodation would this be affected now that I am at home?
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 days ago
(Original post by Shanine.bowen6)
So obviously due to Covid-19, my university has gone online and I am no longer needed at uni. My accommodation said we can cancel our tenancy now and not pay the last term which was 1.4K left (Overall it was 5.8K). I was wondering if this would affect the maintenance loan I would get, as most of my loan goes on my accommodation would this be affected now that I am at home?
Hi Shanine, you can read about what's happening with regular updates on this webpage - http://ow.ly/4DXV50yRcz6
Thanks, Isaac.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (305)
34.35%
No (583)
65.65%

Watched Threads