Emillybob
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
I’m thinking of doing a level economics but I have been told it is very boring/ uninteresting by teacher could I have some opinions from people that do it/ have done it
Advertisement
tmr19
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
Hey, current Y13 who's finished the course here. On the whole I found the course genuinely interesting as it really does explain the fundamental mechanisms and systems of how our world works.

For someone who's starting work in accounting later this year I really appreciated being able to get a head start and foundation in business and macroeconomic concepts; even if you're not thinking of doing that sort of work I would say that this is generally useful knowledge to have for whatever career you go into - financial and economic literacy is very versatile in its application.

On balance I did find some parts of the course, while fundamentally interesting, did drag on a bit and became somewhat repetetive - market structures springs to mind. Feel free to ask any questions
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (42)
60%
No (28)
40%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise