Not sure about this.

Watch
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 1 day ago
So this girl who i've fancied on and off for a while aksed people to send her stuff anonymously with YOLO on snapchat; i said i had a crush etc, i then told it was her. i said how i felt, she said she felt we could have a relationship. i know her already, but it's a real struggle to go any further as she rarely reads my texts (she doesnt ignore me she just doesn't open them) , and like in the middle of a video call we had, she said she was just checking a text (from an ex) , ended, it, and never called back. i'm not really that upset, should i just forget about her? i'm a bit annoyed because she is probably the closet i would get to an actual gf right now
Daisyyyy:))
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
So this girl who i've fancied on and off for a while aksed people to send her stuff anonymously with YOLO on snapchat; i said i had a crush etc, i then told it was her. i said how i felt, she said she felt we could have a relationship. i know her already, but it's a real struggle to go any further as she rarely reads my texts (she doesnt ignore me she just doesn't open them) , and like in the middle of a video call we had, she said she was just checking a text (from an ex) , ended, it, and never called back. i'm not really that upset, should i just forget about her? i'm a bit annoyed because she is probably the closet i would get to an actual gf right now
Heyy I’m personally a girl and I feel like she’s not technically ignoring you or anything like you said but I think it’s best if you just forget about her it takes time I know but from what you said about her (Ex) and her it seems like she’s not over her ex and Noo don’t ever think you won’t date anyone in life you’ll, it just takes time and patience don’t rush yourself into a relationship really just be patient and heads up
BeautifulQueen
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 1 day ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
There are plenty of fish in the sea!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (43)
59.72%
No (29)
40.28%

Watched Threads