Strathclyde private halls: looking for 4 people to join our flat

Watch
Alison27stobie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
Hi everyone,

I’m a 2nd Year student at Strathclyde and am moving in to Collegelands private accommodation, next semester, with a friend.

We’re looking for 4 students to share the flat with so that way we can know the people that we’re going to be moving in with. You would be sharing with 1 girl (me) and 1 boy. If you’re interested or know anyone else whose interested in this idea send me a message through this or tell a friend to.

Thanks xxx
Last edited by Alison27stobie; 1 week ago
Alison27stobie
Rep:
?
Even if it’s a 3 or a 2 that’s fine xxx
Alison27stobie
Rep:
?
Hi everyone,

I’m a 2nd Year student at Strathclyde and am moving in to Collegelands private accommodation, next semester, with a friend.

We’re looking for 4 students to share the flat with so that way we can know the people that we’re going to be moving in with. You would be sharing with 1 girl (me) and 1 boy. If you’re interested or know anyone else whose interested in this idea send me a message through this or tell a friend to. Doesn’t matter what college or uni you’re from either

Thanks xxx
Student Roost Glasgow
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 8 hours ago
Hey all!

Hope you are all well.

Us here at Student Roost have 5 properties spread across the City of Glasgow.

We have shared flats that can accommodate 3/7 friends sharing together

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to get in contact.

Kind regards,

Student Roost Glasgow
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (331)
34.55%
No (627)
65.45%

Watched Threads