- Political Ambassador
In terms of difficulty it is very subjective. When it comes to A-level Chemistry everyone finds different topics hard whereas for a subject like Biology, everyone tends to find the same thing hard because the revision techniques for most topics in Bio are the same, but not for Chemistry. But if you are a visual learner and can visualise diagrams and etc, then you would be great at 1/3 of the course. If you are good at memorisation and understanding of AO1 then you would be a further 50% greater at the course- so in total around 85%. The other 15% just comes with exam practice. Hope this helps.
Also all A-level subjects are difficult. When choosing A-level subjects don't cut it down to "whichever is the least difficult subject I will choose that". Instead pick what you love and look forward to revising. 2 years is a long time to just regret what you picked in the end.