daehwi
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
i've been thinking a lot about the types of subjects i could write about for my epq and i came up with astrology.
it's just that i've noticed many others have chosen subjects that are way more technical and academic, like questions relating to history, the sciences and whatnot.
would my topic affect my mark in any way?
neemboo.x
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
I don't think your topic would affect your mark at all as long as you know what you're talking about. What would you be researching?
daehwi
Rep:
?
probably the origin of astrology and how it's portrayed in modern times. something along those lines.
neemboo.x
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Sounds interesting I'm sure your teacher will offer more guidance as to how to pose your question that you'll be researching the answer to, yes?
daehwi
Rep:
?
thank you !
i hope so. it'll be easier to ask about it in person, though.
neemboo.x
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
When do you have to confirm your question by? And does your teacher check over it?
Renn0
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by daehwi)
i've been thinking a lot about the types of subjects i could write about for my epq and i came up with astrology.
it's just that i've noticed many others have chosen subjects that are way more technical and academic, like questions relating to history, the sciences and whatnot.
would my topic affect my mark in any way?
it shouldnt at all! As long as the quality of your project is good and theres a reasonable arguement to be made, it shouldnt matter what you base it off. I have a friend who did his on dinosaur conspiracies lol
Last edited by Renn0; 9 months ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (185)
58.36%
I don't have everything I need (132)
41.64%

Watched Threads