The Student Room Group
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool

Uni of Liverpool firmed 2020/2021

has anyone firmed liverpool for september and applied to crown place accommodation? want to make friends lol

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ldickinson
has anyone firmed liverpool for september and applied to crown place accommodation? want to make friends lol

Firmed but applied for Melville Grove
Students in Lecture Theatre, University of Liverpool
University of Liverpool
Liverpool
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous

what are you studying?
Original post by Anonymous

me too :smile:)
Reply 4
what are you studying?

law, wbu?
Reply 5
Original post by mbastow
law, wbu?

psychology

I did and I also applied to crown place, I applied for law. You? :smile:
Original post by mbastow
law, wbu?

Me too omg you're the first person I found on here who's doing the same course at Liverpool 😭
(edited 4 years ago)

I’ve firmed it and applied to crown place!
Original post by sujibear
I did and I also applied to crown place, I applied for law. You? :smile:

same ! hoping i get into both !
Reply 10
I've firmed my place and applied to crown place, I'm seeing loads of bad reviews about it though. What are you studying?
I'm firmed and have also applied for Crown Place!

Yes i know it is 3 weeks late lol I have recently formed Liverpool and put crown place as my top preference for accommodation :smile:
Reply 13
Original post by mollie1072
Yes i know it is 3 weeks late lol I have recently formed Liverpool and put crown place as my top preference for accommodation :smile:

Heyyy what are you studying? :smile:
Heyyy what are you studying? :smile:

International Politics and Policy wbu?
i’ve firmed crown place too :smile: applied for geography
Original post by izzychloe247
i’ve firmed crown place too :smile: applied for geography

Great! I was unsure on crowne place or Melville grove just trying to get to know people beforehand :smile:
Great! I was unsure on crowne place or Melville grove just trying to get to know people beforehand :smile:

yeah i put melville down as my 3rd option but crown for my first 2!! only thing about melville is the shared bathrooms but i went and looked at the accommodation and the bathrooms were pretty decent for shared bathrooms hahah
Original post by izzychloe247
yeah i put melville down as my 3rd option but crown for my first 2!! only thing about melville is the shared bathrooms but i went and looked at the accommodation and the bathrooms were pretty decent for shared bathrooms hahah

Yeh I didn't want to share a bathroom at first but I've looked at them and they look nice, I want a double bed tbh that's my priority lol. I just think the accommodation is so expensive!
Yeh I didn't want to share a bathroom at first but I've looked at them and they look nice, I want a double bed tbh that's my priority lol. I just think the accommodation is so expensive!

same i deffo want a double bed or at least 3/4, and it is!! like greenbank looked so nice but its wayy too expensive:frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending