tigerlily2001
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have gotten an offer from both CSM and LCF for BA FJ and I am trying to decide which one to accept for Sep 2020.

Can anyone give insight as to the teaching styles/expectations/intensity/overall student enjoyment for each college or course? Even if it's not FJ related.

Thank you!!
Elle666
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tigerlily2001)
I have gotten an offer from both CSM and LCF for BA FJ and I am trying to decide which one to accept for Sep 2020.

Can anyone give insight as to the teaching styles/expectations/intensity/overall student enjoyment for each college or course? Even if it's not FJ related.

Thank you!!
i studied at both and did Ma fashion journ at LCF. I hated it but still like the topic, my tutor was awful and super evil. so honestly id recommend csm but its entirely up to you. u might have a different experience..
tigerlily2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle666)
i studied at both and did Ma fashion journ at LCF. I hated it but still like the topic, my tutor was awful and super evil. so honestly id recommend csm but its entirely up to you. u might have a different experience..
Okay thank you. Did you find the teaching method at CSM supportive enough and did you to enjoy your time there? Did you manage to see friends and relax sometimes?
Elle666
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by tigerlily2001)
Okay thank you. Did you find the teaching method at CSM supportive enough and did you to enjoy your time there? Did you manage to see friends and relax sometimes?
i did a foundatio at csm so we didnt need tht much follow up, but i think it couldve been better for the level of education. depends which tutor u get anyway. i thought the people were quite posh, and it was hard to make friends but still had a few.. i was 19 tho, so i guess it was bit easier to make friends. and you do get breaks in between. LCF however seemed stricter as it was a master.
tigerlily2001
Rep:
?
(Original post by Elle666)
i did a foundatio at csm so we didnt need tht much follow up, but i think it couldve been better for the level of education. depends which tutor u get anyway. i thought the people were quite posh, and it was hard to make friends but still had a few.. i was 19 tho, so i guess it was bit easier to make friends. and you do get breaks in between. LCF however seemed stricter as it was a master.
Okay thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (19)
7.54%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (38)
15.08%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (45)
17.86%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (36)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (67)
26.59%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (47)
18.65%

Watched Threads