The Student Room Group

What games are you playing during Coronavirus?

For me championship manager a lot of it

Scroll to see replies

ive just binged horizon zero dawn and bought death stranding, a few hours there to fill up the next week or so
Reply 2
Waiting for God of war to be delivered
Animal Crossing. :smile:
Animal Crossing and Sims 4.

My sim has a better chance of passing their degree than me at the moment. :lol:
Surprisingly not a single game so far! can't decide what I want to play, although I am blessed with a lot of good games, but that is the issue! :s-smilie:
Sims 4. It's the first time I've stuck with a single family on the game. my sim has graduated college, become a successful lawyer and has three adopted children. The eldest is just going to start college.

Oh and Roblox
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Rune Factory 4, Two Point Hospital, and I recently got back into Splatoon 2.
Rainbow Six: Siege and the Modern Warfare series
Virtual hide and seek apparently. 😂
Reply 10
Original post by MidgetFever
Animal Crossing and Sims 4.

My sim has a better chance of passing their degree than me at the moment. :lol:

Original post by jemima0103
Sims 4. It's the first time I've stuck with a single family on the game. my sim has graduated college, become a successful lawyer and has three adopted children. The eldest is just going to start college.

Oh and Roblox

I think I have it on Psplus but never bothered to play it. I've heard Sims is a bit of a girls game.
The only game - World of Warcraft Classic
Reply 12
CS:GO and Watch Dogs (finished the first one and have just started Watch Dogs 2)
Subnautica, animal crossing and cod warzone.
Finished Black Mesa now replaying Half-life 2
Battlefield and Star Wars battlefront 2 the new one
(edited 4 years ago)
Original post by sinfonietta
Animal Crossing: New Horizons, Rune Factory 4, Two Point Hospital, and I recently got back into Splatoon 2.

Is two point hospital any good? I’m thinking either that or animal crossing as a new game.
As boring as it sounds...FG on TSR
Original post by Greywolftwo
Is two point hospital any good? I’m thinking either that or animal crossing as a new game.

Two Point Hospital a fun game, but I would definitely recommend Animal Crossing over it.
Original post by sinfonietta
Two Point Hospital a fun game, but I would definitely recommend Animal Crossing over it.

Settles it then.

Quick Reply

Latest