Meeting other applicants and getting to know you all

Watch
KatieMayHancock
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 months ago
Hi guys! My name is Katie and I’m an applicant for film production- firm choice for AUB. My accommodation is Madeira Road block B first floor flat 2! Unfortunately the only one of my friends to travel down south to university. So I wanted to meet you all and get to know you ready for September!
rachelcerismith
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
(Original post by KatieMayHancock)
Hi guys! My name is Katie and I’m an applicant for film production- firm choice for AUB. My accommodation is Madeira Road block B first floor flat 2! Unfortunately the only one of my friends to travel down south to university. So I wanted to meet you all and get to know you ready for September!
Hi Katie! I'm Rachel, I'm starting Animation Production in September still not sure what to do about accomodation! Thinking maybe Home Park (privatek bc it seems a bit cheaper than Madeira, but then idk, maybe it makes more sense to go through the AUB system?? Aghhh we love adulting

I'm an Art Foundation student in Cardiff, really excited for September. Hope you're staying safe in these mad times!!
OttBott
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
Hi! I'm starting animation production as well and still trying to sort out my accomodation I'd done a year of uni in London but really hated the course so I'm excited to be moving kinda far and somewhere new, since I've lived in London for years now. I'm super nervous about starting but excited too
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (84)
14.43%
I'm not sure (26)
4.47%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (182)
31.27%
I have already dropped out (12)
2.06%
I'm not a current university student (278)
47.77%

Watched Threads