Webbmassive
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Who got accepted to this years online version?
lucyy564
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did! What did you sign up for?
eleanaaah
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I did for pharmacy and pharmacology
Webbmassive
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by lucyy564)
I did! What did you sign up for?
Business, wbu?
lucyy564
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Webbmassive)
Business, wbu?
Biosciences!
allygreycarter
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hiya! I got accepted too- super excited because this is my first (and probably only, oops) work experience placement/uni summer school type thing to put on my personal statement. I'm gonna have to read a lot of books to make up for it hahah. I got in for biosciences
lucyy564
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by allygreycarter)
Hiya! I got accepted too- super excited because this is my first (and probably only, oops) work experience placement/uni summer school type thing to put on my personal statement. I'm gonna have to read a lot of books to make up for it hahah. I got in for biosciences
hahaha same! Do you know what you want to do at uni? also, if you don't mind me asking, do you know what sorts of books you're going to read as I'm a bit unsure to be honest! :confused:
allygreycarter
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Biochemistry I think! I’m going to start off with the epigentics revolution (like every other science applicant ever hahah) and then I’m going to be going off of this list: https://www.bioch.ox.ac.uk/recommended-reading-list
It’s specific to biochem but if you search up (subject) (uni) reading list, lots of good, specific ones will come up! : )
H-c040603
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eleanaaah)
I’ve gotten accepted for that course too!
H-c040603
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by allygreycarter)
Biochemistry I think! I’m going to start off with the epigentics revolution (like every other science applicant ever hahah) and then I’m going to be going off of this list: https://www.bioch.ox.ac.uk/recommended-reading-list
It’s specific to biochem but if you search up (subject) (uni) reading list, lots of good, specific ones will come up! : )
Thank you for these book recommendations, I am thinking of biochemistry as a degree and didn’t even realise we should be doing extra reading! Do u know of anywhere I can find this book the epigenetics revolution online for free? Or can you only get it in book format?
danishh0007
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Ayyy Yh I got accepted for maths
kaitlyn.cpt
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by eleanaaah)
ooo me too hahaha
H-c040603
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by kaitlyn.cpt)
ooo me too hahaha
Me too!
I33y_f
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Webbmassive)
Who got accepted to this years online version?
I got accepted for psychology! Any other psychologists please let me know!
allygreycarter
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by H-c040603)
Thank you for these book recommendations, I am thinking of biochemistry as a degree and didn’t even realise we should be doing extra reading! Do u know of anywhere I can find this book the epigenetics revolution online for free? Or can you only get it in book format?
Hiya! Unfortunately, I don't think its available 'officially' anywhere for free online, but you could do some digging Extra reading is useful to put on your personal statement because it shows self-directed learning and exploration of the aspects of the subject that you're interested in!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (299)
84.23%
No (56)
15.77%

Watched Threads