The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i was just about to offer my sympathies after reading the thread title, then realised it was self-inflicted :tongue:
Reply 21
timeofyourlife
i was just about to offer my sympathies after reading the thread title, then realised it was self-inflicted :tongue:

Be quiet! :tongue: I have still not established what was the cause of my illness yet. It could still be that dodgy burger.

I have no sympathy either when people have hangovers it serves them right, its just normaly its not me :biggrin:

I think it was the fact I was mixing so many different types of drinks, the fact I had a cold and the fact I had to sleep on the sofa, it makes up for a very bad combination. The last time I was this ill due to drink was earlier this year when I was in Edinburgh.
Reply 22
amazingtrade
Only just got up from my night out, I was sick four times this morning and I still feel very ill now.

I had 3 330ml bottles of millers, 4 pints of strongbow, 1 pint of san miguel, 3 shots of vodka redbull and 2 330ml bottles of lager. I drank a lot but I have drank this amount before and have been fine.

I have no idea how I can feel so ill.

I wouldn't mind but I never even got to kiss under the iron bridge.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAw...hope you get well soon! :smile:
Reply 23
amazingtrade
Be quiet! :tongue: I have still not established what was the cause of my illness yet. It could still be that dodgy burger.

I have no sympathy either when people have hangovers it serves them right, its just normaly its not me :biggrin:

I think it was the fact I was mixing so many different types of drinks, the fact I had a cold and the fact I had to sleep on the sofa, it makes up for a very bad combination. The last time I was this ill due to drink was earlier this year when I was in Edinburgh.

diagnosis: student :wink:

maybe there are lessons to be learnt from mixing drinks and sleeping on sofas... :smile:
Reply 24
timeofyourlife
diagnosis: student :wink:

maybe there are lessons to be learnt from mixing drinks and sleeping on sofas... :smile:

Yep well I had to no choice about the sofa, its better than sleeping on the floor. It has certainly reminded me not to mix drinks though. I guess I became complacent, i.e I have not had a hangover for ages so its save to mix drinks.
Reply 25
amazingtrade
Yep well I had to no choice about the sofa, its better than sleeping on the floor. It has certainly reminded me not to mix drinks though. I guess I became complacent, i.e I have not had a hangover for ages so its save to mix drinks.

so what's a 'kiss under the iron bridge'...?? sounds like an analogy for geriatric prostitution!
Reply 26
timeofyourlife
so what's a 'kiss under the iron bridge'...?? sounds like an analogy for geriatric prostitution!

hehehe! i'm worried about what their teaching you at med school timeofyourlife! :tongue:
Reply 27
NikNak
hehehe! i'm worried about what their teaching you at med school timeofyourlife! :tongue:

geriatric prostitution is a module covered in Sports Medicine, i'm including a paragraph on wayne rooney to be considered for honours..
Reply 28
timeofyourlife

No its just my messed up sense of humour, Still Ill is a Smiths song, the one of the lyric lines is "under the ironi bridge we kissed..."
Reply 29
Oh yeah, that's the second time you've mentioned that...
Reply 30
amazingtrade
No its just my messed up sense of humour, Still Ill is a Smiths song, the one of the lyric lines is "under the ironi bridge we kissed..."

did you end up with sore lips? *depressing smiths songs :frown: *
amazingtrade
Only just got up from my night out, I was sick four times this morning and I still feel very ill now.

I had 3 330ml bottles of millers, 4 pints of strongbow, 1 pint of san miguel, 3 shots of vodka redbull and 2 330ml bottles of lager. I drank a lot but I have drank this amount before and have been fine.

Aww, hope you get better! Endure a day off detox, and get enough sleep.

DB_x
Reply 32
amazingtrade

hehe oh dear, *hug* il probably be like that next week! excpt not on beer, yuk
Reply 33
Acombfosho
Here's a confusion.

Friday night I had 1 glass of white wine, 1 glass of red and 8 bottles of stella 33cl. I got home but I didn't know where the last 3 hours had gone. Was extremely hungover and could not remember a thing.

Saturday, had 10 pints in total. 8 fosters and 2 Kronemburgh.
very drunk but capable and not hungover whatsoever.

WHY?

Easy- you were mixing wine and beer on Friday, but you were just drinking beer on Saturday. It's the mixing that probably did it :smile:

Latest

Trending

Trending