Helena001001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I am really struggling to find a title to do with my coursework. I have decided to pick the topic anti-semitism in Nazi Germany, i have a few examples but i think they are to big of a range to answer. Can anyone help give examples thank you. Asses the reasons to why the Jews were specifically targeted in Nazi Germany? Asses how was propaganda used in Nazi Germany to portray the Jew’s. Asses the main reasons to why Nazi’s treated Jew’s in harsh conditions? World War II was caused by the hatred of Jews. How far do you agree? How far was the Jew’s responsible for World War II? Asses the reasons for how the Jews were blamed for WW2. Asses the reasons to why Hitler hated the Jews.
username3508100
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I worded my question for my coursework like this - 'The main reason for X was Y. How far do you agree?'. I didn't find this too broad, focussed the first few paragraphs on the reason in the question, and then the rest on other reasons So maybe you could do 'The most important reason for WW2 was hatred of the Jews. How far do you agree?'
Helena001001
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Oh great. Very kind of you thank you !!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Poll: What factors affect your mental health most right now? Post-lockdown edition

Anxiousness about restrictions easing (21)
6.27%
Uncertainty around my education (36)
10.75%
Uncertainty around my future career prospects (38)
11.34%
Lack of purpose or motivation (47)
14.03%
Lack of support system (eg. teachers, counsellors, delays in care) (17)
5.07%
Impact lockdown had on physical health (14)
4.18%
Social worries (incl. loneliness/making friends) (34)
10.15%
Financial worries (24)
7.16%
Concern about myself or my loves ones getting/having been ill (15)
4.48%
Exposure to negative news/social media (21)
6.27%
Difficulty accessing real life entertainment (9)
2.69%
Lack of confidence in making big life decisions (34)
10.15%
Worry about missed opportunities during the pandemic (25)
7.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed