The Student Room Group

A level history coursework

Ive decided on the topic 'anti-semitism' in Nazi Germany but i am finding it difficult to find a title as the ones i have chosen i think are to wide of a range to answer. so if anyone could give examples or how to improve it will help. thank you :smile:

Asses the reasons to why the Jews were specifically targeted in Nazi Germany?

Asses how was propaganda used in Nazi Germany to portray the Jew’s.

Asses the main reasons to why Nazi’s treated Jew’s in harsh conditions?

World War II was caused by the hatred of Jews. How far do you agree?

How far was the Jew’s responsible for World War II?

Asses the reasons for how the Jews were blamed for WW2.

Asses the reasons to why Hitler hated the Jews.
Original post by Helena001001
Ive decided on the topic 'anti-semitism' in Nazi Germany but i am finding it difficult to find a title as the ones i have chosen i think are to wide of a range to answer. so if anyone could give examples or how to improve it will help. thank you :smile:

Asses the reasons to why the Jews were specifically targeted in Nazi Germany?

Asses how was propaganda used in Nazi Germany to portray the Jew’s.

Asses the main reasons to why Nazi’s treated Jew’s in harsh conditions?

World War II was caused by the hatred of Jews. How far do you agree?

How far was the Jew’s responsible for World War II?

Asses the reasons for how the Jews were blamed for WW2.

Asses the reasons to why Hitler hated the Jews.

I suggest you do some research and as you become more knowledgeable then jot down ideas about a possible title.
The problems with assess essays is they arent very interesting as they are barely a step up from explain essays.
What you ned is to pose a question that has at least two arguments to it then you investigate both sides of the argument and weigh it up followed by an evaluation on what you think. Assess doesnt really add anything because you should be doing that anyway.

I think your subject questions lack depth or complexity.

Asses how was propaganda used in Nazi Germany to portray the Jew’s.[Propaganda is fine, but you are either going to be too niche or you will need to go into some serious depth, its also a bit basic and more like an explain essay]

Asses the main reasons to why Nazi’s treated Jew’s in harsh conditions? [ Because they could and it served their purpose. Again its too much like an explain or how did they essay]

World War II was caused by the hatred of Jews. How far do you agree? [ This is better as you can agree or disagree, but nobody actually thinks it was caused by hatred of the jews]

How far was the Jew’s responsible for World War II? [ Ready made, they werent]

Asses the reasons for how the Jews were blamed for WW2. [ Another almost explain how essay which isnt controversial or has the chance to debate differing views]

Asses the reasons to why Hitler hated the Jews. [ Potential because you can explore whether he did or not.]

Dont forget you have to find 4,000 to 5,000 words on these topics, so you have to find a subject which is big enough, but not too big and fits this nicely.
Wow. thank you for taking time to write and evaluate it helped me a lot. I now understand it a lot more!. I will further improve my questions to make it a two sided argument to make it more interesting. Thanks once again
If you don’t mind and have the time, could you write a title that you think would be best?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending