The Student Room Group

Gf using only fans

I found out in the afternoon and got mad. I drove off, we had a massive argument, I stormed out and drove off. She was basically implying like theres nothing wrong with having an only fans account all the way through the argument. I just ran out of the house to my car and drove off. I have had 5 missef calls from her and I sent a message that we are over, Im coming over to collect my stuff. I was living with my girlfriend in her grandparents, Im not in an ideal sitution at the moment Ive been in my car since this argument so about 12pm but its not bad to be honest. I thought Id end up going back to my gf but no Ive found it releiving without her, its been less stressful. I think Im just going to go back to my parents house but before that I need to tell my gf we are done and get my belongings back that are still in her house, I just dont know what to say and what if she refuses to give my stuff back. Its going to awkward af tomorrow, its not the best thing tonight either I have to spend the night in my car which isnt ideal (Ive got permission to park on a locals driveway because I know about the uk lockdown obviously).
What was particularly wrong with her making an account?
Surely it depends on the kind of content she's uploading?

I'm sure some use it for totally innocent reasons.
(Though I do know it has sexual connotations)
(edited 3 years ago)
Reply 2
Original post by MidgetFever
What was particularly wrong with her making an account?
Surely it depends on the kind of content she's uploading?

I'm sure some use it for totally innocent reasons.
(Though I do know it has sexual connotations)

No shes is using it for you know what
Original post by Anonymous
No shes is using it for you know what

Then I suppose you're going to have to sit down and talk with her, tell her that you're not very comfortable with her doing that if she's to be in a committed relationship with you, and that if she can't accept that then you'll have to end it. Rather than going in all guns blazing, just be reasonable and grab your stuff.
Reply 4
Original post by MidgetFever
Then I suppose you're going to have to sit down and talk with her, tell her that you're not very comfortable with her doing that if she's to be in a committed relationship with you, and that if she can't accept that then you'll have to end it. Rather than going in all guns blazing, just be reasonable and grab your stuff.

Ive tried to tell her in this argument, thats what the whole argument was about and she cant stop me getting my stuff bscl or I can go further if she doesnt let me. I can either go into to her house to get the stuff or she dan bring them to me and if she cant do one of them this will go further.
Original post by Anonymous
Ive tried to tell her in this argument, thats what the whole argument was about and she cant stop me getting my stuff bscl or I can go further if she doesnt let me. I can either go into to her house to get the stuff or she dan bring them to me and if she cant do one of them this will go further.

That's your issue though, you're saying all of these points in an argument - a context that naturally gets aggressive and hostile. Which means the other person is also likely to get aggressive and hostile, and likely not agree with what it is you're saying. I'm suggesting to go back to hers and have a proper, adult conversation with her about it, calm and rational so that you can sort something out.
gosh how am i only just discovering only fans? i must have been living under a rock this whole time

Quick Reply

Latest