Struggling with unit 6 access to HE in midwifery

Watch
SammySam88
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Could anyone please point me in the right direction of doing unit 6 please? The history of the NHS, everything I'm writing doesn't seem like it's relevant 😩
Thank you.
Elemischick
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hi SammySam88, I am also going through the notes and am getting stuck. The answers to how NHS responds now are in the course materials but the initial demands dont seem to tie in with anything?, you just get the results of the changes?!?Are you still on this unit? or did you get any further assistance?
SammySam88
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 8 months ago
(Original post by Elemischick)
Hi SammySam88, I am also going through the notes and am getting stuck. The answers to how NHS responds now are in the course materials but the initial demands dont seem to tie in with anything?, you just get the results of the changes?!?Are you still on this unit? or did you get any further assistance?
Hi Elemischick, sorry for the delay in replying. I managed to pass this unit with a distinction so I'm happy to help if you're needing any assistance still?
Sailormoo
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
Hi I've just got my assessment back to resubmit, i'm struggling with information with how the NHS deals with changes in demands and how market force have attempted to make use of funding. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Traceyann7
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 8 months ago
(Original post by SammySam88)
Hi Elemischick, sorry for the delay in replying. I managed to pass this unit with a distinction so I'm happy to help if you're needing any assistance still?
Hi Sam can I have a look at yours please to see if I’m on the right track ?
Cathyc1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
Hi sam
Can I ask what you did it on ie word or publisher and how did you get 2000 words on one page?
Ellisa1987
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
(Original post by Sailormoo)
Hi I've just got my assessment back to resubmit, i'm struggling with information with how the NHS deals with changes in demands and how market force have attempted to make use of funding. Any guidance would be appreciated.
Hi did you manage to pass this I’m stuck on this also 😩
Leyops23
Rep:
?
Report 5 months ago
As anyone Managed to complete this unit as am really struggling any help will be appreciated
June12345
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
Hi sammysam88

Could anyone please point me in the right direction of doing unit 6 please? The history of the NHS, everything I'm writing doesn't seem like it's relevant 😩
Thank you.
Hi Sam, I’m in unit 6, it’s supposed to be a poster but with 2000 words , I currently have 200. Can you give any tips about layout or must haves please
Li33ie
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 months ago
This unit is driving me insane too, any guidance would be great x
Aj0198
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
Hi guys i need help with this unit help please
pippa27
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
hi some help on this would be amazing I feel like I'm going round in circles.
Aj0198
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by pippa27)
hi some help on this would be amazing I feel like I'm going round in circles.
Me too this unit 6 is something else im telling you.
Aj0198
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Traceyann7)
Hi Sam can I have a look at yours please to see if I’m on the right track ?
any help here
stanton1986Pearl
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi all, Has anyone managed to get anywhere with this? struggling also!!
Franxcaddy
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
I could really use some help on this unit too please. I'm stuck the on changing demands bit :confused:
Nursem1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
Hey, Any help to get started would be greatly appreciated, 2000 words doesn't seem enough! I've got time off over Christmas, so really need to get cracking before I go back to work. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be amazing.. x
Rootkit77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nursem1)
Hey, Any help to get started would be greatly appreciated, 2000 words doesn't seem enough! I've got time off over Christmas, so really need to get cracking before I go back to work. If anyone could point me in the right direction, that would be amazing.. x
what's the topic?
Nursem1
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Rootkit77)
what's the topic?
We have to produce an academic poster covering different things, the first being..
Analyse the factors that lead to the creation of the NHS

Another 2 sections after that. No more than 2000 words (each section approx 600 words)

Thank you for the reply.
Rootkit77
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 weeks ago
(Original post by Nursem1)
We have to produce an academic poster covering different things, the first being..
Analyse the factors that lead to the creation of the NHS

Another 2 sections after that. No more than 2000 words (each section approx 600 words)

Thank you for the reply.
good thing about academic poster is that they don't demand extensive writing. you basically require 4points for each 600 word section. do you already have the sources (books, journals)?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (149)
60.82%
I don't have everything I need (96)
39.18%

Watched Threads