Geneva School of Diplomacy- Executive Master

Watch
MasterNoob
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 months ago
Hey everyone!

I just created this account because I’m hoping to get some information about the Geneva School of Diplomacy (different from the Graduate Institute), since I couldn’t get the information I’m looking for online. I’m interested in applying for their Executive Masters in International Relations and would greatly appreciate it if anyone could answer some questions I have.

1. How difficult is it to get accepted into this university, specially into their Master’s program? I would love to go there but I’m worried that they’re very strict and have incredibly high standards so if anyone could give me any tips on this, I would greatly appreciate it! Based on your experiences (for anyone who attended or applied), what do they care about the most? Grades, motivation letter, recommendations etc...? What do they look for in a motivation letter?

2. Is work experience required to be accepted into the EMIR program?

3. Are they very stringent on the whole “we only accept recommendation letters sent by surface mail” or is there a chance they might be more tolerant and allow recommendations to be emailed to them for the time being, considering the current world situation?

Thank you in advance! ☺️
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (4)
33.33%
No - I have already returned home (1)
8.33%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (4)
33.33%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (0)
0%
No - I live at home during term anyway (3)
25%

Watched Threads