The Student Room Group

A Request for a particular paper

Hi if there is anyone who can get me a copy of JMB A Level maths paper for 1993 (or NEA exam board for 1993) please can you send me a copy? Just let me know if you have. I've searched the net and can find everything before and after but not 1993. I sat this exam and got a C because I spent too long (45 mins) on a 5 mark question on which i had a memory blank. It's bugging me to this day 20 yrs on!!!
Original post by Ryan2020
Hi if there is anyone who can get me a copy of JMB A Level maths paper for 1993 (or NEA exam board for 1993) please can you send me a copy? Just let me know if you have. I've searched the net and can find everything before and after but not 1993. I sat this exam and got a C because I spent too long (45 mins) on a 5 mark question on which i had a memory blank. It's bugging me to this day 20 yrs on!!!

Hold on, this one paper has been bugging you for 20 years?!?!
Original post by Ryan2020

What a madness
Original post by Evil Homer
Hold on, this one paper has been bugging you for 20 years?!?!

Yeah it has. Well the question did because I spent too long on it and from what I remember, the last half of the paper I could have sailed through!

Quick Reply

Latest