The Student Room Group

Ex

My ex and I ended on really bad terms after she cheated about 10 months ago, but she has recently unblocked me and we've had a quite pleasant convo regarding how we we ended, and then we spoke about our lives now, especially my current girlfriend. My ex added my girlfriend on instagram, and now my girl seems annoyed at me for speaking to my ex. Have I done something wrong? How to I fix it?
Show some proof!
It sounded quite normal right up until your ex got creepy and added your girl on Instagram.
Ask your girlfriend why she's annoyed.
Reply 4
I've asked her and she says she doesn't know, but

Original post by StriderHort
It sounded quite normal right up until your ex got creepy and added your girl on Instagram.

Original post by Roseyr1119-20
Show some proof!

I've offered to screen shot the chats but she says that's too much
Original post by beanskul
I've asked her and she says she doesn't know, but

I've offered to screen shot the chats but she says that's too much

She's prob just more annoyed your ex is intruding into her life. Assuming you've been open with your current partner about the terms of the split with the ex...she's hardly going to be happy to have her pop up is she?.

As said, it's pretty creepy your ex added her, it has a kinda Single White Female vibe.
Bro it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to understand why shes annoyed. This is your ex GF and other than you telling your current GF how lame your ex is and how much better your new GF is, then your new GF probably doesn't want to hear anything about your ex, let alone hear you been chatting to her.

Talk to your ex if you want, but do so knowing that you risk upsetting your current GF. If it bothers you that she is upset about it then cut off your ex. And to be honest bro if this girl cheated you then I really struggle to understand why you are talking to her in the first place if she done you dirty like that. Cheating is unforgivable in my opinion and will get you swiftly blocked from my life for good.
Original post by mbaskett95
Bro it doesn't really take a rocket scientist to understand why shes annoyed. This is your ex GF and other than you telling your current GF how lame your ex is and how much better your new GF is, then your new GF probably doesn't want to hear anything about your ex, let alone hear you been chatting to her.

Talk to your ex if you want, but do so knowing that you risk upsetting your current GF. If it bothers you that she is upset about it then cut off your ex. And to be honest bro if this girl cheated you then I really struggle to understand why you are talking to her in the first place if she done you dirty like that. Cheating is unforgivable in my opinion and will get you swiftly blocked from my life for good.

I can understand the chat, most folk are home bored just now and plenty are taking the chance to look up old friends and exes. I'd generally have no prob telling my partner 'yeah i got a message and chatted with my ex for a bit, I think she wanted to clear the air a bit'. it's adding the girl to insta that's creepy to me, that implies she's not going anywhere so no wonder the current girl isn't happy.

OP : Bear in mind you now essentially have no control over how pissed off your GF gets with you over this unless you confront your ex.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending