The Student Room Group

Google issues

I tried to look up pens and tried to type in pen put autocorrect typed in some thing inappropriate (part) so I am scared. I thought it was just at the bottom. It happened to me again the next day! I tried to search it up again and reported it. I found similar searches and tried to report it like I wrote naked hot men cause I combined naked eye for my science project and how I was hot and thinking about a YouTuber man. I also forgot how to spell mood so it auto corrected yo nude! Please!
3 about peni... 1 time on naked hot men and 1 time on nude. Lol please. I scrolled through images and a source because I did not know how to report it! Was what wrong? But now I am scared 😱 because I don’t know if that was illegal and I also did it on my school account on my phone. Will I be in trouble? Please help me. Yesterday I was shaking from anxiety and fear. I lost my appetite very quickly and started throwing when I ate. Please help me!!!!
I am crying.
😭😭😭😭🤬😨😨😡 😡
Original post by Anonymous
I tried to look up pens and tried to type in pen put autocorrect typed in some thing inappropriate (part) so I am scared. I thought it was just at the bottom. It happened to me again the next day! I tried to search it up again and reported it. I found similar searches and tried to report it like I wrote naked hot men cause I combined naked eye for my science project and how I was hot and thinking about a YouTuber man. I also forgot how to spell mood so it auto corrected yo nude! Please!
3 about peni... 1 time on naked hot men and 1 time on nude. Lol please. I scrolled through images and a source because I did not know how to report it! Was what wrong? But now I am scared 😱 because I don’t know if that was illegal and I also did it on my school account on my phone. Will I be in trouble? Please help me. Yesterday I was shaking from anxiety and fear. I lost my appetite very quickly and started throwing when I ate. Please help me!!!!
I am crying.
😭😭😭😭🤬😨😨😡 😡

DM me.
Haven’t you posted this before?
Don't look at nudes! It's disgusting and illegal!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending