Mature students - Uni - 20 year old here (:

Watch
Manazoid4
Badges: 10
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hey there,

So I would love to connect with other 20 plus people who are attending uni this September, hit me up on private message or post what course you're doing in university here.
I am currently doing an access to HE course in computer science + A level Maths, doing an undergrad in computer science at either the university of Swansea or the university of reading in September!

Lets chat!
CoolCavy
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 1 year ago
Hey sorry you havent had any replies to this! I've moved your thread to the mature students subforum so hopefully you will get some replies here :hugs:
Manazoid4
Rep:
(Original post by CoolCavy)
Hey sorry you havent had any replies to this! I've moved your thread to the mature students subforum so hopefully you will get some replies here :hugs:
Cheers, thank you!!!!!
adam271
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Seems optimistic to think universities will be back open in September at the moment.
I personally think they will push it back a few months
Manazoid4
Rep:
(Original post by adam271)
Seems optimistic to think universities will be back open in September at the moment.
I personally think they will push it back a few months
Im a glass half full kinda guy, this will all blow over in not too long mate.
Just wait it out.
adam271
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Manazoid4)
Im a glass half full kinda guy, this will all blow over in not too long mate.
Just wait it out.
Maybe.
The virus isn't the issue it's societies reaction to it that will cause the most disruption.

https://www.who.int/features/factfiles/obesity/en/
2.8m a year die from obesity.
Yet, we dont keep a daily score of how many die from that plastered everywhere.

https://www.worldometers.info/coronavirus/
34k deaths so far.

There will come a point when a decision will have to be made human lives or liberty and the economy.
Not an easy decision by any means but I have found it quite astonishing how quickly ones liberty can be stripped.
So much for us being a democratic country.
Last edited by adam271; 1 year ago
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How would you describe the quality of the digital skills you're taught at school?

Excellent (18)
8.29%
Okay (64)
29.49%
A bit lacking (81)
37.33%
Not good at all (54)
24.88%

Watched Threads