The Student Room Group

Boys(18/19year old) is a 32C too small ?

I’m super insecure about my boobs cause they’re the size above-boys around my age.(18) what’s your preference

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous
I’m super insecure about my boobs cause they’re the size above-boys around my age.(18) what’s your preference

That’s just average isn’t it? I don’t think any boy is going to care that much. I’ve never heard any of my male friends comment negatively about a girls boobs, maybe unless they were very extreme either way
I'm bearly an A cup and never had any guys complain about it, except one but he was a real prick so that sums up that.

And a C cup has been statistically shown to be the most desired btw
Let me honest (and hope it isn't harsh, it isn't meant to be...)

If a guy tells you your boobs are too small (or too large!) for him, then he's just being a jerk, plain and simple. If the size of your boobs is a dealbreaker for someone, and they can't see or admire your other wonderful qualities, then they're just an a-hole.

Everyone has a personal preference; some guys might like an A cup, other guys might like a G cup. Don't worry about your boobs being too small or too large (they're actually average). There are loads of other characteristics you have that will probably matter way more...and if a guy makes you feel bad about your boob size, he's not worth your time.

I highly doubt you'll ever hear a guy say ''I like you but your boobs are too small''

Whilst many guys of all ages may have a preference for what size they find most visibly attractive, and that preference varies from completely flat or AA to HH and above, when it comes to whether they might like to have a relationship, the greatest majority of guys don't mind or care about boob size.
Accept and love your body as it is - all of it. Being proud of yourself and self-confident is a much greater factor and will do you far more good, both in relationships and in life in general.
I'm a 19 yr/o male. A 32C is not small at all. Everybody has different preferences. C cup I believe is the most popular one.
Personally, for me, 32C is even too big, but again, everybody has different tastes.

So, no, 32C is not too small.

No way least there is something there
Reply 7
Original post by JGoosey2002
That’s just average isn’t it? I don’t think any boy is going to care that much. I’ve never heard any of my male friends comment negatively about a girls boobs, maybe unless they were very extreme either way

A lot of boys where I’m from speak bad about so many girls boob size!!:frown:
Reply 8
Original post by я люблю собак
I'm bearly an A cup and never had any guys complain about it, except one but he was a real prick so that sums up that.

And a C cup has been statistically shown to be the most desired btw

I’d way rather a A than a C it’s just such an awkward size!!:frown:
Reply 9
Original post by MayaRich
Let me honest (and hope it isn't harsh, it isn't meant to be...)

If a guy tells you your boobs are too small (or too large!) for him, then he's just being a jerk, plain and simple. If the size of your boobs is a dealbreaker for someone, and they can't see or admire your other wonderful qualities, then they're just an a-hole.

Everyone has a personal preference; some guys might like an A cup, other guys might like a G cup. Don't worry about your boobs being too small or too large (they're actually average). There are loads of other characteristics you have that will probably matter way more...and if a guy makes you feel bad about your boob size, he's not worth your time.

I highly doubt you'll ever hear a guy say ''I like you but your boobs are too small''

Thanks for this!!:smile:
Original post by Serval36
I'm a 19 yr/o male. A 32C is not small at all. Everybody has different preferences. C cup I believe is the most popular one.
Personally, for me, 32C is even too big, but again, everybody has different tastes.

So, no, 32C is not too small.

Thanks!! Just don’t feel it suits my body

I don't care about boob size
Titties of all sizes can be enjoyed.
Original post by Precious Illusions
Titties of all sizes can be enjoyed.

Yes. A boob is a boob
I’d way rather a A than a C it’s just such an awkward size!!:frown:

If you really REALLY want to be an A cup you could try losing some weight and see if, or by how much the size of your boobs decrease, but if you do try this, please be sensible and responsible with it. However, I strongly suspect that if you were an A you'd be complaining they're too small, you didn't look feminine, etc, etc, and if you were a F you'd be complaining they're too big, get in the way, that's all guys look at, etc etc.
32C is roughly in the middle and I think it's a fairly common size.
Thanks!! Just don’t feel it suits my body

How much exercise do you do, and what type of exercise?
What is your overall body shape, - pear, apple, inverted pear, hourglass, etc?
Perhaps working on other areas of your body might make you change your thoughts about your boobs in relation to the rest of your body.
Original post by Appirition
If you really REALLY want to be an A cup you could try losing some weight and see if, or by how much the size of your boobs decrease, but if you do try this, please be sensible and responsible with it. However, I strongly suspect that if you were an A you'd be complaining they're too small, you didn't look feminine, etc, etc, and if you were a F you'd be complaining they're too big, get in the way, that's all guys look at, etc etc.
32C is roughly in the middle and I think it's a fairly common size.

How much exercise do you do, and what type of exercise?
What is your overall body shape, - pear, apple, inverted pear, hourglass, etc?
Perhaps working on other areas of your body might make you change your thoughts about your boobs in relation to the rest of your body.

I’m only like just over 7 stone and I loose weight very easily so that’s why I try not too to do much running and stuff which is annoying. No I genuinely would rather either a A or a D/DD! I’m not sure how to describe my body but the reason I don’t think it suits me is because like my rib cage is quite wide, I’m not sure if you’ll get what I mean by that, so it makes them look a lot smaller!!
I’m only like just over 7 stone and I loose weight very easily so that’s why I try not too to do much running and stuff which is annoying. No I genuinely would rather either a A or a D/DD! I’m not sure how to describe my body but the reason I don’t think it suits me is because like my rib cage is quite wide, I’m not sure if you’ll get what I mean by that, so it makes them look a lot smaller!!

Ok, so losing enough weight to reduce the size of your boobs down to an A possibly isn't the answer.
Just over 7 stone is relatively light for an 18 y/o. How tall are you?
Yes I do understand what you mean by your rib cage is quite wide, and I can see why that makes your boobs look smaller, because it's about proportions.
To help you work out your body shape, does your waist go in much below your rib cage, and how wide are your hips compared to your rib cage?

Instead of exercise that helps reduce weight, you could try focusing on toning your core body muscles, as that will help with your overall appearance.
OR, you could just accept your body as it is, and remember that the size, shape and appearance of your body doesn't make you a nicer or less nice person.
It doesn't matter about boys preference, it's your body. If you're happy with the size then that's all that matters.
Original post by Appirition
Ok, so losing enough weight to reduce the size of your boobs down to an A possibly isn't the answer.
Just over 7 stone is relatively light for an 18 y/o. How tall are you?
Yes I do understand what you mean by your rib cage is quite wide, and I can see why that makes your boobs look smaller, because it's about proportions.
To help you work out your body shape, does your waist go in much below your rib cage, and how wide are your hips compared to your rib cage?

Instead of exercise that helps reduce weight, you could try focusing on toning your core body muscles, as that will help with your overall appearance.
OR, you could just accept your body as it is, and remember that the size, shape and appearance of your body doesn't make you a nicer or less nice person.

I’m only 4’11 haha, I’m tiny. I’d say my waist does go in and my hips come out nearly as much as my ribs do. Yeah I might give that a go thanks!
Original post by Anonymusy
It doesn't matter about boys preference, it's your body. If you're happy with the size then that's all that matters.

I know but I literally won’t speak to any boy ever because I’m worried they think about the size of my boobs. X

Quick Reply