The Student Room Group

Advice needed. (No judgement please)

Closed due to trolls
(edited 4 years ago)
You’ve never had sex but yet you have a sti?
You might have a sti but it could be anything it doesn’t mean it’s clap. They’re lots out there and some will and do kill you as they is no cure
Oh no, no by law you have to tell him if you passed it onto him and saying you knew and didn’t get tested after that relationship ended he can get you arrested if it’s incurable.

Imo the relationship will be over if you have something as no one wants someone unclean especially if you passed it him > he’ll be angry and guys never forget.
Hi hun x

If I was you I would tell him before it’s too late! Tell him you’re being tested because you might have one and advise him to be tested, if he is kind he’ll understand plus if you get tested together you can turn it into a game.

Imo your current boyfriend could even have something

You could even word it differently like “I’ve been thinking about sex but I would like us both to get tested together before we have it” then he’ll have no idea.

But if you have something you must tell him by law.

Best of luck x
(edited 4 years ago)
Oral is sex. You’re not a virgin.
Reply 6
Original post by Mapleservers
Hi hun x

If I was you I would tell him before it’s too late! Tell him you’re being tested because you might have one and advise him to be tested, if he is kind he’ll understand plus if you get tested together you can turn it into a game.

Imo your current boyfriend could even have something

You could even word it differently like “I’ve been thinking about sex but I would like us both to get tested together before we have it” then he’ll have no idea.

But if you have something you must tell him by law.

Best of luck x

Thanks. I think this is what I’ll do

I don’t know if I have anything yet. Still waiting for tests
Original post by Cinnamon71
Thanks. I think this is what I’ll do

I don’t know if I have anything yet. Still waiting for tests

Which kind of test is it that you got if you don’t mind me asking as they’re many forms of STIs / STDs and sadly oral is still classed as sex which can give you different sexual transmissions also when did you last have it if you don’t mind me asking as some take weeks to months to show on results
Thought oral stis have more symptoms such as lumps like herpesviruses
(edited 4 years ago)
Why gonorea though? Did you have symptoms shortly after your sexual activities with your ex, and symptoms like green discharge, pain, bleeding between periods, peeing more often?
Reply 9
Original post by Anonymous
Why gonorea though? Did you have symptoms shortly after your sexual activities with your ex, and symptoms like green discharge, pain, bleeding between periods, peeing more often?

no symptoms I’m just paranoid
Reply 10
Original post by Mapleservers
Which kind of test is it that you got if you don’t mind me asking as they’re many forms of STIs / STDs and sadly oral is still classed as sex which can give you different sexual transmissions also when did you last have it if you don’t mind me asking as some take weeks to months to show on results
Thought oral stis have more symptoms such as lumps like herpesviruses

More than a year ago. I’ve got the oral swabs and the V swabs
Original post by Anonymous

She had oral. Don’t think she’ll be discharging from the mouth.
Original post by Cinnamon71
More than a year ago. I’ve got the oral swabs and the V swabs

Oh perfect a year is fantastic as I was going to say you should do one 2-3 weeks after and then 6-8 months after.

Best of luck just remember if it’s positive to get the antibiotics asap mainly because some can make you infertile if left untreated

Did your ex ever finish inside your mouth or you in his? ( sorry it’s personal you don’t have to answer it’s just The the rate of infection it’s 100% if he had something if this happened)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending