anusha6696
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi, I have received offer from below Unis for MSc Computer science or advanced computer science and I am confused as to which uni to choose. Being an International student I would not know how the Uni looks or the employability in the Uni.
Southampton,Surrey,sussex,liverp ool,loughborough,liverpool,readi ng.
It would be of great help if someone explains me which to choose for or if I still have time which others should I apply for.
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by anusha6696)
Hi, I have received offer from below Unis for MSc Computer science or advanced computer science and I am confused as to which uni to choose. Being an International student I would not know how the Uni looks or the employability in the Uni.
Southampton,Surrey,sussex,liverp ool,loughborough,liverpool,readi ng.
It would be of great help if someone explains me which to choose for or if I still have time which others should I apply for.
Hi anusha6696,

Here at Loughborough we have a great Computer Science department and numerous opportunities for you to explore the subject outside of your department too. Whether this is through societies in the Student's Union or employers coming to campus, there are so many ways at Loughborough to broaden your skill set and knowledge.

As a single site campus university, we provide a safe and secure environment that our international student community enjoy as it is often described as a home away from home. Check out some of the virtual tours available online of all the universities you are considering to see if there is one that stands out to you.

If you have anymore questions specific to Loughborough I will be happy to answer them here for you!
Best Wishes,
Emily
anusha6696
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Hi,Thank you for the reply. I am looking at Loughborough as a suitable option as well but was confused a little.I have submitted the documents required to fulfill my condition but haven’t received any response so far.let me know if there is any mail Id I can contact for this query .Regards,Anusha manjunath
Loughborough University
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by anusha6696)
Hi,Thank you for the reply. I am looking at Loughborough as a suitable option as well but was confused a little.I have submitted the documents required to fulfill my condition but haven’t received any response so far.let me know if there is any mail Id I can contact for this query .Regards,Anusha manjunath
Hi anusha6696,

If you contact our postgraduate team at [email protected] then they should be able to help.

Best Wishes,
Emily
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

If you don't put your camera on in online lessons, why is that?

My teacher doesn't want us to (68)
17.75%
No one else does (121)
31.59%
I'm embarrassed about my background (41)
10.7%
I feel self-conscious showing my face (130)
33.94%
We don't use a video platform (7)
1.83%
I don't have a camera (9)
2.35%
Something else (tell us in the thread) (7)
1.83%

Watched Threads