The Student Room Group

Online Final semester exams

Hi there,

Currently doing a foundation year and been announced that our final exams will be taken online just like all other universities. But I’m curious as to how this fairs out. My chemistry exam says we’ll have 24 hours to complete the exam paper and submit via upload. They’ve done this so that internet connection won’t be an issue for students. But surely that opens up for students to cheat? 24 hours? Very confused as to how this works.

Also if anyone has taken online exams, how do you think you do in comparison to papered?

Kind regards,
I mean I wouldn’t complain if I were you
Reply 2
No no definitely not complaining, I appreciate it if the university is being more lenient for us but just wanted to double check as it will ultimately skew results for some people surely? Just seems too good to be true in a way..
Original post by Anonymous
No no definitely not complaining, I appreciate it if the university is being more lenient for us but just wanted to double check as it will ultimately skew results for some people surely? Just seems too good to be true in a way..

I mean I’m doing a foundation year in September for engineering and this would be the dream.
I guess it just isn’t fair. By doing this you can’t really make sure everyone is at the level they should be because people can just cheat, which ultimately ruins the point of the year tbf

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending