The Student Room Group

Did anyone else actually forget the clocks had gone forward

I admit I looked at the time now and thought it was only 6pm because I hadn't changed the clock on my wall, anyone else forget we went an hour forward?

Scroll to see replies

I did last night, was working on an assignment and I was sure it was coming on to 1am, looked again a little while later and it was 2. Didn't feel like I'd been reading for an hour, thought I'd lost my marbles :lol:
I was wondering why it's still pretty bright outside, I didn't even notice even though I was awake in the early hours, but I believe that It's time we got rid of Daylight saving time.
Reply 3
I did during the night when the time suddenly changed from 1am to 2am and I thought I'd blacked out :lol:
I only realised the moment it did at around 3am
I was going to watch but I was cleaning my glasses and missed it :smile:
yes
Thanks for informing me, I just found out!
Reply 8
When my ipad clock was an hour ahead of my oven I worked it out.
My shops shut at 8pm now and I was enjoying going out at 7 when it was getting dark.
I didn't forget, thankfully - probably would've if I didn't remember they were going back yesterday though (beforehand, at like 6pm, my parents informed me)
Original post by Rock Fan
I admit I looked at the time now and thought it was only 6pm because I hadn't changed the clock on my wall, anyone else forget we went an hour forward?

Wish they’d just leave the clocks alone. I lost an hours sleep last night.
Reply 11
Original post by MidgetFever
I did last night, was working on an assignment and I was sure it was coming on to 1am, looked again a little while later and it was 2. Didn't feel like I'd been reading for an hour, thought I'd lost my marbles :lol:

Same here, I had a full minute of 'what the ****' until I saw the clock at the side of my bed and noticed the difference
Reply 12
yep. doesn't really seem to matter now that most of us have nothing to wake up for...
Got a notification for an article about the clocks. I wouldn't ordinarily know the date
Original post by Obolinda
Got a notification for an article about the clocks. I wouldn't ordinarily know the date

It's always the last Sunday in March, and the last Sunday in October that they change .. you don't really ever have to remember the date.

----

For me, I was in bed chatting with my boyfriend, and we looked at the clock and thought wow we've been talking for a long time! Then I remembered!
Oh right, that's why that film seems really friggin long :colonhash:
Original post by xoxAngel_Kxox
It's always the last Sunday in March, and the last Sunday in October that they change .. you don't really ever have to remember the date.

----

For me, I was in bed chatting with my boyfriend, and we looked at the clock and thought wow we've been talking for a long time! Then I remembered!

Omd, wow. Thanks for telling me. I genuinely didn't know 🤣😍
Yep. It dawned on me about 10am. I was a bit puzzled though about oversleeping. :teehee:
Reply 18
i was completely unaware it had happened.

saw no talk of it either, all this corona stuff completely pushed it out of the media..
It didn’t even phase me, I completely forgot

Quick Reply

Latest