Offering Help for Gcse/ A level Spanish

Watch this thread
louisaharkness
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hello,
Seen as exams are cancelled and I have a lot of time on my hands, I was wondering if anybody needed any help with their spanish work (eg: those still preparing for gcses or a levels next year) or if anyone wants to practice speaking etc!

I am Louisa and I am in year 13. Hopefully, I will be starting a Spanish and Italian degree in September. I did Aqa spanish at GCSE and eduqas for a level, however there isn't much variation between the boards.

So comment or DM me about anything Spanish. I am here to help!
LaGataSonriente
Badges: 14
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by louisaharkness)
Hello,
Seen as exams are cancelled and I have a lot of time on my hands, I was wondering if anybody needed any help with their spanish work (eg: those still preparing for gcses or a levels next year) or if anyone wants to practice speaking etc!

I am Louisa and I am in year 13. Hopefully, I will be starting a Spanish and Italian degree in September. I did Aqa spanish at GCSE and eduqas for a level, however there isn't much variation between the boards.

So comment or DM me about anything Spanish. I am here to help!
May I ask what text you studied for A Level? Just out of curiosity.
louisaharkness
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by LaGataSonriente)
May I ask what text you studied for A Level? Just out of curiosity.
I did Como Agua Para Chocolate and El Laberinto del Fauno for the film
LaGataSonriente
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by louisaharkness)
I did Como Agua Para Chocolate and El Laberinto del Fauno for the film
Thank you!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did the exam go for you?

Great! (4)
9.52%
Quite well (20)
47.62%
Not so good (12)
28.57%
Terrible! (6)
14.29%

Watched Threads