The Student Room Group

Withdrawal bleeding isn't stopping

I had an i pill and after a week i had my withdrawal bleeding and its been 9 days it is not stoping.is it a matter of concern?
An i pill?
What pill are you taking, how long have you been on it, and have you started a new packet when you were meant to?
Original post by LittleABC
An i pill?
What pill are you taking, how long have you been on it, and have you started a new packet when you were meant to?

It was unwanted 72 and it was my first time.
And i took it within 24hrs.Now i am having my withdrwal bleeding that is not stopping.Its almost 9th day.
Original post by Anonymous
It was unwanted 72 and it was my first time.
And i took it within 24hrs.Now i am having my withdrwal bleeding that is not stopping.Its almost 9th day.

Emergency contraceptive pills can mess up bleeding patterns for a little while, sometimes for over 7 days.
Pregnancy test 3 weeks after taking it, if the bleeding hasn't stopped by then, seek advice from your local sexual health clinic.
Original post by LittleABC
Emergency contraceptive pills can mess up bleeding patterns for a little while, sometimes for over 7 days.
Pregnancy test 3 weeks after taking it, if the bleeding hasn't stopped by then, seek advice from your local sexual health clinic.

I hope there is no chance of me getting pregnant.

Quick Reply