punic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello everyone! This is my first post. While inquiring about life at Imperial College, I stumbled upon this thread, which began to gave me anxiety as a lot of it made Imperial sound like a wonderful soul-crushing experience. So, my questions are as follow:

1) What is life at Imperial like?

2) Does the Wilson hall in Paddington still have 'mushrooms' as mentioned in the thread linked above?

3) Would I be better of going to a different university, such as UoManchester?

4) How much time does one need to invest everyday and per week to obtain 70-80%?

To provide a bit of context to my situation. I am an EU student who was supposed to do his exams in the May 2020 session, which are now cancelled. I am relatively certain I will still obtain the grades required to fulfill the requirements of my conditional offer for Electrical and Electronic Engineering. Cheers for all responses!
lollol039
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
haha i applied for the same course. theres a discord sever for imperial offer holders. im sure someone there could answer your questions. https://discord.gg/WdDHjJ9
punic
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by lollol039)
haha i applied for the same course. theres a discord sever for imperial offer holders. im sure someone there could answer your questions. https://discord.gg/WdDHjJ9
Thank you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (9)
6.12%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (24)
16.33%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (25)
17.01%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (21)
14.29%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (42)
28.57%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (26)
17.69%

Watched Threads