DianaBG
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hello , my status says payment scheduled for one month , I send all the documents, the last time they recive on 10th the last one , they said that until 27 they will finish everything , but is the end of the mouth and still nothing...I am worried
SFE Isaac
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by DianaBG)
Hello , my status says payment scheduled for one month , I send all the documents, the last time they recive on 10th the last one , they said that until 27 they will finish everything , but is the end of the mouth and still nothing...I am worried
Hi Diana, what evidence did you send? Did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac.
DianaBG
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Hi Diana, what evidence did you send? Did you apply as a Migrant Worker?
Thanks, Isaac.
I send the payslips,my contract, p45, the papers completed by my family . And 3days ago I recive a, mail from student finance saying that the payment was approved for the year 19/20 and the papers I send were good, but I looked agin on my account and still sscheduled says and the date is still 10th of march...what will happen next?
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
I send the payslips,my contract, p45, the papers completed by my family . And 3days ago I recive a, mail from student finance saying that the payment was approved for the year 19/20 and the papers I send were good, but I looked agin on my account and still sscheduled says and the date is still 10th of march...what will happen next?
Was it an email you received? What did it exactly say?
Thanks, Isaac.
DianaBG
Rep:
?
(Original post by SFE Isaac)
Was it an email you received? What did it exactly say?
Thanks, Isaac.
"Thank you for sending the evidence we asked for. We've now approved your payments for the 2019/20 academic year."
SFE Isaac
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
"Thank you for sending the evidence we asked for. We've now approved your payments for the 2019/20 academic year."
I have responded here https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/sho...764&highlight=
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (220)
43.65%
I'm worried that I'm not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (57)
11.31%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (39)
7.74%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as 'lesser' because I didn't take exams (106)
21.03%
I don't think that receiving these grades will impact my future (55)
10.91%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (27)
5.36%

Watched Threads