The Student Room Group

Help me delete tiktok

i need to stress that i am writing this at like 3am i don’t normally type like this on here but HAHA don’t really care rn yall don’t even know my name. yes there is a tldr so...

...i didn’t have tiktok, lockdown happened, got bored, downloaded it. okay so at first is was cute, like humans are actually funny. but then...my fyp page started to get real idk accurate.

back story my mental health has sucked BALLS since around the second half of half year and idk since lockdown i have miraculously got cured??? like no school, no social interaction, sleep when i want, do what i want...it helped. at first i was really scared because every single half term i would go crazy. like i don’t even want to remember because it’s scary and since someone told me that’s not normal i was scared it would happen again but...it didn’t. i know exams are cancelled and at first i was like this sucklksss but now i think about it...i’m so grateful i go to a good school, my grades are literally in my control now, where as a month ago i was scrambling ways on how to finesse my exams where as now all i have to do is put in EFFORT and i know my teachers will reward me???

okay a bit off topic, back to tiktok. so i’ve been okay the past 2 weeks, but now my fyp is coming up with some mad depressing stuff. like i am being attacked that’s how accurate the stuff i’m getting is. i’m finding out stuff that i thought happened to EVERYONE but it doesn’t. and i really don’t need it now. worst thing is when i get bad, i cut off all communication. i haven’t replied to anyone in 2 days, can’t remember the last meal i ate and we can’t leave our houses like what is gonna be my excuse, someone snitched me to metropolitan because i used up my daily exercise ???? like i can feel what’s happening and i don’t wanna go back to that place and i know tiktok is just ugh triggering me

and i don’t use tiktok during the day like i do stuff, i make myself busy, but when the night comes and i press that fricken glitch music note nah it’s over for me.

so i NEED you guys to literally shout at me and tell me to delete it, i am a procrastinator, my brain tells me stuff “but it’s funnyyy” because i self sabotage. worst thing about depression is how comfortable it is. sometimes u don’t even know what state you were in until you get better or it’s too late. I will probably not log in again in here for like 2 days but when i come back i want to see replies like ‘have u deleted tiktok yet’ because i am a literal rat i need people to tell me to do it

if u read all of that u deserve to have elbows and knees

TLDR tiktok sucks tell me to delete it
bruh i don’t even care that i’m off anon right now 🤪
Reply 1
It’s gonna be ok

Quick Reply

Latest