The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Depends on the exam board, I'd imagine. Have a look on your certificates, and it should say on there.
Reply 2
Hi,

Your GCSEs are either awarded by AQA, OCR or Edexcel.
Reply 3
or that welsh board wjce i think it is
Reply 4
Ok thanx a lot guys :smile:
Reply 5
I'm in South East England if that helps, I have no idea where my certificate is :frown:
Reply 6
I'm an exam officer, so if you studied in south england, it is almost definitely AQA, OCR or Edexcel. You could try calling up your school you attended, as the exam officer there should know what boards they dealt with at that time, and even match them up with your subjects. Failing that, you could call up the exam boards, and they may be able to confirm what subjects you took with them.

Also, if you want replacement certificates, you should expect to pay around £30 for each certificate. (There may be several subjects printed on the one certificate, which would be £30).
Reply 7
phoenix01
I'm an exam officer, so if you studied in south england, it is almost definitely AQA, OCR or Edexcel. You could try calling up your school you attended, as the exam officer there should know what boards they dealt with at that time, and even match them up with your subjects. Failing that, you could call up the exam boards, and they may be able to confirm what subjects you took with them.

Also, if you want replacement certificates, you should expect to pay around £30 for each certificate. (There may be several subjects printed on the one certificate, which would be £30).

Thank you, i'm hoping I wont need them, appreciate the info, I will call my school up.
phoenix01
Hi,

Your GCSEs are either awarded by AQA, OCR or Edexcel.

it's a few more than 10 years ago ( but only a few 1994) i took my GCSEs and none of them were awarded by any of the aforementioned bodies - there's a strong chance that the OP may have GCSEs under the 'old' exam boards ... the school they took them at would know

i was at school in the east midlands ...

my GCSEs are
University of London EAC, SEG, MEG

my A levels from 1996 are NEAB and Oxford and Cambridge EAC
Reply 9
Hey anyone have any idea which body did GCSE business studies in the north west? in 2008?
I know it's either OCR or Edexel but not sure which.
li_yin
Hey anyone have any idea which body did GCSE business studies in the north west? in 2008?
I know it's either OCR or Edexel but not sure which.

That will depend on your school- the exam board isnt the same for a particular region. You need to check your certificates or phone your school up.

Latest

Trending

Trending