Importance of bonding in organisms

Watch this thread
This discussion is closed.
Canyouhelpme123
Badges: 9
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
im doing a A level biology essay which is importance of bonding and I need to 2 year 2 TOPICS THAT I CAN TALK ABOUT BONDING ANYONE HELP WITH IDEAS AND WHAT TO WRITE
johnjohnson2000
Badges: 12
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Canyouhelpme123)
im doing a A level biology essay which is importance of bonding and I need to 2 year 2 TOPICS THAT I CAN TALK ABOUT BONDING ANYONE HELP WITH IDEAS AND WHAT TO WRITE
Hi, not sure if this would help at all but you could speak about bonding in gene expression and how the bonding of acetyl and methyl groups can affect the rate of transcription. Maybe for the second topic you could mention muscles and the bond between actin and myosin
gilliewolf
Badges: 15
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I got this in my mock and I got 20 which I was kinda happy with.
I chatted absolute sh*t and just basicallt did the whole of the yesr 2 course and just saying what bonds they had and stuff. Literally you can link bonding to basically anything
Canyouhelpme123
Rep:
(Original post by johnjohnson2000)
Hi, not sure if this would help at all but you could speak about bonding in HIgene expression and how the bonding of acetyl and methyl groups can affect the rate of transcription. Maybe for the second topic you could mention muscles and the bond between actin and myosin
HI. thank you. ive wrote about 2 topics already which were proteins and and DNA like base pairs and semi conservative replication need 3 more. I was planning on talking about acetyl and methyl groups thanks
Canyouhelpme123
Rep:
(Original post by gilliewolf)
I chatted absolute sh*t and just basicallt did the whole of the yesr 2 course and just saying what bonds they had and stuff. Literally you can link bonding to basically anything
long shot but do u have a copy of your essay as im quite bad so would be good if I could see one and due tot he virus all my mocks and papers are going to my final grade
gilliewolf
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
long shot but do u have a copy of your essay as im quite bad so would be good if I could see one and due tot he virus all my mocks and papers are going to my final grade
Yeah I do but be prepared most of it is awful and just waffle
gilliewolf
Rep:
Report 2 years ago
I’ll just tell you the main topic headings
1 - carbohydrates
2- lipids
3- proteins
4 - DNA
5 - ATP (ADP+pi)
6- respiration
7- muscle contraction
8 - semi conservative replication
9 - stem cells (didn’t relate it enough)
10- nucleotides in transcriptional factors
Robsonm
Badges: 1
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Oh yes could I also read it? X
Robsonm
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Yeah I do but be prepared most of it is awful and just waffle
Could I also see it? X
Charlmiddi
Rep:
Report 1 year ago
Hey, would you mind if I could read your essay if you still have it?
X
Back
to top
Latest

How are you feeling about your SQA results?

They're better than I expected (20)
32.79%
They're what I expected (19)
31.15%
They're worse than what I expected (22)
36.07%

Watched Threads