The Student Room Group

Animal Crossing New Horizons Dodo/Friend Codes

Hi! I really want to try make new friends on animal crossing new horizons, since I don't have too many at the moment. So I thought I might make a discussion to try find some new people and maybe be able to share friend or dodo codes!

Heres a little bit of info on my island so far:
My native fruit is apples
I have coconuts, peaches and cherries
Northern Hemisphere

If you would like to add me, feel free! It would be nice if you could message or comment if you have done, just so it'd be easier to talk :smile:
(edited 3 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Hey i added you, Name is
(edited 3 years ago)
Original post by Mijelle
Hey i added you, Name is mijelle

Hi! Just accepted it :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by fluffie
Hi! Just accepted it :smile:

And how Do we play together? Added you as best friend, still dont See you
Original post by Mijelle
And how Do we play together? Added you as best friend, still dont See you

I think you can do it via visiting islands. if one of us opens their gates we can go to one anothers.
hi there, I’m looking for some friends on animal crossing, I only started a few days ago but have oranges and cherries if you would like to be friends?

Original post by fluffie
Hi! I really want to try make new friends on animal crossing new horizons, since I don't have too many at the moment. So I thought I might make a discussion to try find some new people and maybe be able to share friend or dodo codes!

Heres a little bit of info on my island so far:
My native fruit is apples
I have coconuts, peaches and cherries
Northern Hemisphere

If you would like to add me, feel free! It would be nice if you could message or comment if you have done, just so it'd be easier to talk :smile:

hi there, I’m looking for some friends on animal crossing, I only started a few days ago but have oranges and cherries if you would like to be friends?
Reply 6
Hi! Looking to add friends to catalog furniture, trade fruits, flowers and other things! My island has apples and I also have cherries, oranges, pears, and coconuts growing! My friend code is 4597-8449-3582
Reply 7
Hi! Looking to add friends to catalog furniture, trade fruits, flowers and other things! My island has apples and I also have cherries, oranges, pears, and coconuts growing! My friend code is 4597-8449-3582
Hi, i would like be your friend, can you send me your code friend?😁❤️
Hi, looking for new friends. I’m still pretty new To the game (loving it already) so don’t have a lot but my island has cherries, pears and coconuts don’t have many friends so really hoping to gain some here :smile: Friend code is 5136 5380 7818
Hi if someone want to add me, my friend code is 8310-3886-5315
Reply 11
Hi I just added you x
Hi would love to add you, what is your friend code?here is mine SW-3037-0934-8899
Reply 13
I’ll add later when I’m online :smile:
Reply 14
I've only just started playing and would love to make some new friends. I don't have a lot to offer but hopefully will do soon! My dodo code is 5623.
Awesome, I'll look to visit soon!🤗
Hi! I'm trying to get peaches for my island, so could I come over? Thx
i’m afraid i don’t have an online subscription - looking into getting one soon though i think 😊
my native fruit is pears, although we do have some apples and peaches and coconuts!
my island is awful atm, but if i do get online, hopefully it’ll be better by then 😂
PM me if anyone wants my code, :smile:
I’ve got peaches if I can take them to you!

Quick Reply

Latest