The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Accommodation

If I'm planning on studying film at the Redmond's building, which accommodations should I apply for? Also is there any pages or group chats which I could join for the Creative Writing and Film Studies course beginning in 2020?
Reply 1
hey, i'd suggest getting a room in cambridge court. i'm doing english literature and creative writing, and all of your lessons will be in the redmonds building. cambridge court is about 5 minutes away.
Liverpool
Original post by rxrnm
hey, i'd suggest getting a room in cambridge court. i'm doing english literature and creative writing, and all of your lessons will be in the redmonds building. cambridge court is about 5 minutes away.

Cheers for the advice, how are you finding your creative writing course and did you have much experience or portfolio prior beginning your course? Just wondering if I should really be getting my teeth into some work that could bring me on before starting my course
Reply 3
Honestly I had little experience considering English is not even my first language - and don't worry, the people from CW start the course pretty much assuming that everyone knows nothing about the topic
Best of luck :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by Xavier McCann
If I'm planning on studying film at the Redmond's building, which accommodations should I apply for? Also is there any pages or group chats which I could join for the Creative Writing and Film Studies course beginning in 2020?

You can apply wherever you want. Nothing is course specific and everywhere is walkable for you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending