The Student Room Group

Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration

Hi All,
I have recently started my Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. I am currently looking into Unit 400 (Understanding Organisations). I have not studied for a while so very rusty around the edges. Is anyone currently studying the same unit or previously completed who can shed some light on this unit?

UNIT 400 - Understanding Organisations
TASK 1: Written report for MD covering the following;
* Description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment
* explanation of why operating method can differ in public, private and voluntary organisations
* explanation, from a legal perspective, how roles, liabilities and accountabilities vary between independent corner shop, owned by one person and a food store chain.
Original post by Bethan.1996
Hi All,
I have recently started my Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. I am currently looking into Unit 400 (Understanding Organisations). I have not studied for a while so very rusty around the edges. Is anyone currently studying the same unit or previously completed who can shed some light on this unit?

UNIT 400 - Understanding Organisations
TASK 1: Written report for MD covering the following;
* Description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment
* explanation of why operating method can differ in public, private and voluntary organisations
* explanation, from a legal perspective, how roles, liabilities and accountabilities vary between independent corner shop, owned by one person and a food store chain.

Is it urgent?
Reply 2
Original post by Academia Master
Is it urgent?

No,

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending