Bethan.1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
Hi All,
I have recently started my Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. I am currently looking into Unit 400 (Understanding Organisations). I have not studied for a while so very rusty around the edges. Is anyone currently studying the same unit or previously completed who can shed some light on this unit?

UNIT 400 - Understanding Organisations
TASK 1: Written report for MD covering the following;
* Description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment
* explanation of why operating method can differ in public, private and voluntary organisations
* explanation, from a legal perspective, how roles, liabilities and accountabilities vary between independent corner shop, owned by one person and a food store chain.
Academia Master
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by Bethan.1996)
Hi All,
I have recently started my Level 4 Diploma in Business and Professional Administration. I am currently looking into Unit 400 (Understanding Organisations). I have not studied for a while so very rusty around the edges. Is anyone currently studying the same unit or previously completed who can shed some light on this unit?

UNIT 400 - Understanding Organisations
TASK 1: Written report for MD covering the following;
* Description of the features of an organisation which affect its relationship with its environment
* explanation of why operating method can differ in public, private and voluntary organisations
* explanation, from a legal perspective, how roles, liabilities and accountabilities vary between independent corner shop, owned by one person and a food store chain.
Is it urgent?
Bethan.1996
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Academia Master)
Is it urgent?
No,
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (14)
14%
I need help researching courses (8)
8%
I need help with filling out the application form (6)
6%
I need help with my personal statement (40)
40%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (25)
25%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (2)
2%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (5)
5%

Watched Threads