The Student Room Group

is jesus real?

is jesus real?
Yeah I have him on Snapchat
I'm Satan
Yeah he is once when I asked him to shut my mate he did :smile:
Original post by Rock Fan
I'm Satan

You're not though. Satan won't go near things I am on.
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
You're not though. Satan won't go near things I am on.

I very much am being a Rock N Roll fan
Reply 6
I believe that Jesus is a metaphorical person.
Reply 7
but jesus never claimed he was god
Reply 8
* Son of God.
Yes, yes he is and I have proof:

Spoiler

Dude even our prophet had the same miracles but he never asked us to worship him. He told there is only one God in this universe.
Yes. There was a chap called Jesus of Nazareth living around in the Roman province of Judea in the early ADs. And he was crucified by the Romans, although apparently the chap in charge of that area, Pontus Pilate, showed sympathy to Jesus.
Original post by zaink34
but jesus never claimed he was god

Original post by zaink34
Dude even our prophet had the same miracles but he never asked us to worship him. He told there is only one God in this universe.

yes he did plenty of times. he said 'i and the father one', 'the lord is in need of this' when referring to himself, 'before abraham was i am' using the present tense to show his eternal nature, 'no one comes to the father except through me', 'i am the truth, the way and the life' that speaks for itself and many, many more, especially mirroring things that god said in the old testament. someone else already said he forgave sins which only god can do. he also said he had all authority in heaven and on earth. only god can have all authority in heaven. in christianity there is also only 1 god
(edited 3 years ago)

Quick Reply