Goodenough College 2020/2021 (London accommodation)

Watch
Penek
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 months ago
When did you receive the response. Have they sent the formal offer letter of accomodation?
Last edited by Penek; 2 months ago
vaIRID12
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hey! I was notified of my scholarship at the start of this week but I haven't received an official offer yet. Has anyone received this?
Shamph
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
(Original post by Ayla14)
Hi everyone!

I am an offer holder for MSc Archaeological Science: Technology and Materials at UCL. I applied to Goodenough College back on February and I expect to find out the outcome tomorrow (March 31st) as it is said on the website. I decided to create a new forum to discuss the evolution of our applications and to try to help solve each other's doubts. Hopefully, everyone who will join this forum will become a member of GC community.
Update: I've just been offered a place! I'm so excited!
Best of luck with your applications!
Hello
Congrats on your offer and I am so glad to know your accomodation is sorted.
I have just accepted my offer from UCL and looking at the accomodation options now and getting overwhelmed. Would it be alright if I sent you a private message with a few queries I have, if you have the time to look through them.
Thank you so much
Ayla14
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 month ago
(Original post by Shamph)
Hello
Congrats on your offer and I am so glad to know your accomodation is sorted.
I have just accepted my offer from UCL and looking at the accomodation options now and getting overwhelmed. Would it be alright if I sent you a private message with a few queries I have, if you have the time to look through them.
Thank you so much
Hi! Sure, no problem!
vfa97
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 1 month ago
Hi! Has anybody who applied to Goodenough College in May heard back from them?
I was under the impression we would get a response today!

chloeeggers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Anyone who was meant to receive a reply today not get one?
Ayla14
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 week ago
(Original post by chloeeggers)
Hi!
You might receive your offer in the next few hours. I received mine around 8 p.m and other students were sent theirs around 9-10 p.m.
Best of luck!🍀
tjw123
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hi, i too have yet to receive a reply. Have they replied to you yet?

(Original post by chloeeggers)
originalchambre
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I am also still waiting on a reply!
momorenault
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Also still waiting for my reply! Glad to hear I’m not the only one.
btaylor2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I applied in may and they came back after June 30 saying there was no space....unsure if this is still the case or if this is normal?
Ayla14
Rep:
?
(Original post by btaylor2)
I applied in may and they came back after June 30 saying there was no space....unsure if this is still the case or if this is normal?
Maybe it has to do with the type of room you applied for🤔 Was it an ensuite one? I believe there are
very few places available and the ones that can still be offered are mostly the ones with shared facilities. Not sure though
chloeeggers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I still haven't heard anything so I'm assuming I didn't get it
chloeeggers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Has anyone gotten a rejection email?
btaylor2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Maybe it has to do with the type of room you applied for🤔 Was it an ensuite one? I believe there are
very few places available and the ones that can still be offered are mostly the ones with shared facilities. Not sure though
No I went for the ones with shared facilities :/ they also said in the email that usually they would have liked to have made an offer and to email again later in august so I was confused as to whether I had been rejected or not. Either way, I have accommodation sorted now because I have to get to London soon. Hopefully everyone will get a response soon. Good luck to those waiting!
Ayla14
Rep:
?
(Original post by btaylor2)
No I went for the ones with shared facilities :/ they also said in the email that usually they would have liked to have made an offer and to email again later in august so I was confused as to whether I had been rejected or not. Either way, I have accommodation sorted now because I have to get to London soon. Hopefully everyone will get a response soon. Good luck to those waiting!
That's weird... I think you got waitlisted because they really liked your profile but they wanted to evaluate your application against the students who submitted their applications later on...
Either way, I'm very glad to hear that you have already sorted your accommodation elsewhere, it is a huge relief!
Best of luck with your studies!🍀
btaylor2
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
That's weird... I think you got waitlisted because they really liked your profile but they wanted to evaluate your application against the students who submitted their applications later on...
Either way, I'm very glad to hear that you have already sorted your accommodation elsewhere, it is a huge relief!
Best of luck with your studies!🍀
True, that sounds likely. But yeah, definitely a relief to have it sorted Thanks! Good luck to you too!
LuísTA
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I also had my offer a couple days ago (after being added to the waitlist in June). I am going to study the MSc in epidemiology at Imperial College. I already arranged an accommodation, but I will probably be able to withdraw it for Goodenough
chloeeggers
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
I got an email saying they've had a delay in getting out their responses and to expect a decion by the week ending Friday 14th.
ecolier
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Off site social media group chats (including Facebook and Whatsapp) are not allowed anywhere on TSR, including via private messages.

This is for your protection as we don't know who made them or who joins them.

Please do not ask for them, or advertise them. Use this thread for your discussions.

:ta:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (134)
24.41%
Better than expected (120)
21.86%
Worse than expected (295)
53.73%

Watched Threads