The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Can I have access to them for my friend?
Reply 2
Yeees
It would be helpful if I had some type of access to it. I am a year 121 student now who like yourself had my GCSE exams cancelled so am trying to get a head start for my A-levels. am doing A level maths bio and chem so it would be easier if you could please separate the notes into the first year and second year of learning.
Reply 4
Yes please
Reply 5
Original post by han0110
Since A levels are cancelled/postponed, is anyone in need of A level chemistry or biology notes?

Both are made for the AQA spec and have helped me to perform well in exams and tests.

yes please could you send them they would be of much help as I am in year 1 as
Yes pleasee, Bio if you dont mind :smile:
Me too could u send them to me thank u
Me please, but only for AQA chemistry! thank you :smile:
Reply 10
Biology ones would be great :smile:
+biology would be perfect please.
Original post by han0110
Since A levels are cancelled/postponed, is anyone in need of A level chemistry or biology notes?

Both are made for the AQA spec and have helped me to perform well in exams and tests.

Yes could I please have them
Reply 13
Original post by han0110

could i have them for both please?
Original post by han0110

Please could I have both -Thank you !!!
Reply 15
Hi please can I have some for both :smile:
Yes please. Just the biology ones as i’m in OCR for chem
Could u pls give me for AQA Chem
Reply 18
Original post by han0110

would love the bio ones- really struggling with it rn
Yes please!!! :smile:

Latest