The Student Room Group
Original post by Rock Fan
What an idiot, this after sending a message to tell people to stay indoors, he is seen leaving a flat of his mates then crashes his car into two parked cars. May well have blown his England chances for this.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/breaking-jack-grealish-crash-villa-18009765?fbclid=IwAR0Kw8OjTsHa2AGUvj-xFJ4p9uV-ILKrTYL5s-IGNmZpKmixLMwnfrreSYA

Doesnt seem the brightest lad does he?
We've all done worse though
Original post by Zürich
Doesnt seem the brightest lad does he?
We've all done worse though

No not exactly bright after sending a video telling people not to go out
No not exactly bright after sending a video telling people not to go out

eh it'll be forgotten about in a week.

Tony Adams drove a car into a wall at 80mph pissed out of his head and ended up with a statue...
What an idiot, this after sending a message to tell people to stay indoors, he is seen leaving a flat of his mates then crashes his car into two parked cars. May well have blown his England chances for this.
https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/breaking-jack-grealish-crash-villa-18009765?fbclid=IwAR0Kw8OjTsHa2AGUvj-xFJ4p9uV-ILKrTYL5s-IGNmZpKmixLMwnfrreSYA

Good that he is being named and shamed. We need everyone, rich or poor, to participate properly in lockdown.
Original post by Zürich
eh it'll be forgotten about in a week.

Tony Adams drove a car into a wall at 80mph pissed out of his head and ended up with a statue...

Should be fined alone for wearing slippers while driving
Youngster with too much money is hypocrite.

Not particularly surprising. Exactly why a lock-down tournament behind closed doors won't work since someone will break the rules and catch the virus.

Grealish has a past of alcohol fueled misbehaviour. Understandable when you're 21 but I thought he'd grown up. Clearly not.

Not just his England chances, i'm not sure if I want us signing a player like this. If we were looking at him, which seems to be the case, Ole will take a very dim view of the situation and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he decides not to proceed.
Original post by sr90
Grealish has a past of alcohol fueled misbehaviour. Understandable when you're 21 but I thought he'd grown up. Clearly not.

Not just his England chances, i'm not sure if I want us signing a player like this. If we were looking at him, which seems to be the case, Ole will take a very dim view of the situation and it wouldn't surprise me at all if he decides not to proceed.

Eh guess that's the modern game. Grealish strikes me as the kind of boy coming into the game 20 years too late. Just wants to do his thing on the pitch and get rat-arsed after the game.........

He's a character though I reckon, every team needs these guys.
Original post by sr90

Obviously I thought he had grown up, when he was made captain towards the end of last season and led us to promotion, seems I was mistaken. Guess a lepoard never changes his spots, apparently he was at Ross McCormack's house. Not sure why he was going to see an absolute wasterman.
There are stupid people in the world whose stupidity makes me spechless. This footballer is one of them.
this is why hes **** for us because hes always out on the lash Pepe should be sacked for this mistake
Original post by Rach Legs
this is why hes **** for us because hes always out on the lash Pepe should be sacked for this mistake

lmfao I saw your other thread - I feel like you need to take a deep breath bc there's a lot of anger inside you lmaoo

Latest