The Student Room Group

Required Practicals

hey guys I really need help with my required practicals for a level, I'm ngl I have no idea what to do 😭😂
Which required practicals, or just all of them? And what year are you in, 12 or 13?
Reply 2
I'm in 13, and apparently I've handed in 6 already so I have another 6 to do but idk how to do them
Original post by Kris479
I'm in 13, and apparently I've handed in 6 already so I have another 6 to do but idk how to do them

Okay, right, normally they are done in school/college, with a teacher, but obviously that's not possible in the current situation. What has your teacher said for the remaining practicals?
The best thing to do is to contact your teacher and explain your concerns and confusion.
Reply 4
yeah we managed to do all of them before all of this, I just never handed in the write ups etc and I was planning on asking my teacher for help at school but I obviously can't now
Original post by Kris479
yeah we managed to do all of them before all of this, I just never handed in the write ups etc and I was planning on asking my teacher for help at school but I obviously can't now

Why not? Your teachers have e-mail addresses and are still working.
Reply 6
yeah ik but idk how to say I don't know how to do it without sounding dumb so I'd rather get help from someone else it's stupid I know

Quick Reply