Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I have been given an offer from;
- City university
- University of Law
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Westminster

To study LPC (Legal Practise Course)(Law) with Masters. However, I don’t know which one to decide on. Can anyone who’s sees this post write the university they think I should study at.
THANK YOUUUUU!
harrysbar
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sila_law)
I have been given an offer from;
- City university
- University of Law
- University of Hertfordshire
- University of Westminster

To study LPC (Legal Practise Course)(Law) with Masters. However, I don’t know which one to decide on. Can anyone who’s sees this post write the university they think I should study at.
THANK YOUUUUU!
City
Shaz44
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hello,

I was also faced with this predicament. I most certainly recommend Westminster University. I have just completed the LPC/LLM and Westminster University is the best choice I've made. The LPC teachers ( and all staff ) have been absolutely fantastic, with teaching and support. This is very important, as teachers were always available when I needed them.

Lessons were interesting and fun! There is a wide range of campuses that have excellent library facilities and being based in central London was a great experience. The teachers (and all staff) have been remarkable on this course.

I can honestly say I have achieved my distinction because of their teaching skills and support. I hope this helps 😊
Last edited by Shaz44; 1 year ago
sila_law
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
(Original post by Shaz44)
Hello, I was also faced with this predicament. I most certainly recommend Westminster University. I have just completed the LPC/LLM and Westminster University is the best choice I've made. The LPC teachers ( and all staff ) have been absolutely fantastic, with teaching and support. This is very important, as teachers were always available when I needed them. Lessons were interesting and fun! There is a wide range of campuses that have excellent library facilities and being based in central London was a great experience. The teachers (and all staff) have been remarkable on this course. I can honestly say I have achieved my distinction because of their teaching skills and support. I hope this helps 😊
Thank you for your advice
Shaz44
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by sila_law)
Thank you for your advice
Happy to help, please do message if you have any other questions. I know how difficult it can be to select a university. I'm very happy with the choice I made 😊
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (98)
39.36%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (29)
11.65%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (18)
7.23%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (57)
22.89%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (30)
12.05%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (17)
6.83%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise