Beyoncebae28
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 1 year ago
I’ve never been this stressed in my life. Last week, I worked from 9am to 8pm with a short break from midday - 12:30pm and 6pm to 7pm, but that stil wasn’t enough time to do everything set for me! For example, yesterday I was set a whole PowerPoint of notes to make for sociology, a poster on one of the topics, an A3 mind maps on two topics combined, a 30 marker on a different topic and then an online quiz. That was for one teacher. When I thought it couldn’t get any worse, our other teacher set a whole chart worth of exam questions and she wants us to do two per lesson. I only had two hours worth of sociology yesterday. Anyway, I woke up at 6am thanks to my 20 year old sister making noise as she left for her job (which she really doesn’t need) and I checked my emails to see that today I have a whole booklet I’m supposed to make for drama by Friday and my teacher’s explanation makes NO sense. Sorry for the rant, I’m just exhausted, emotionally drained and I’m wondering if anyone else is in the same boat. I’m aiming for an A in every subject, but we’ve had no support with drama theory and if I fail one A level then what’s the point in the others?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How are you feeling now you've started university?

I'm loving it! (57)
14.65%
I'm enjoying it but I'm still settling in (98)
25.19%
I'm a bit unsure (67)
17.22%
I'm finding things difficult (133)
34.19%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (34)
8.74%

Watched Threads