Essex
Kent
London
Sussex
Dorset
Surrey
Great Manchester
West midlands
That is quite a random selection - best for what course?
Reply 2
Original post by ReadingMum
That is quite a random selection - best for what course?

Politics
Psychology
Sociology
childcare
Health and social care
Original post by Roseyr1119-20
Politics
Psychology
Sociology
childcare
Health and social care

Can I know the best universities of:
Essex
Kent
London
Sussex
Dorset
Surrey
Great Manchester
West midlands

Hey @Roseyr1119-20 :smile:

The term "best" university can mean different things to people. Have a look at the universities in the areas you like and research some statistics. Are the students satisfied with their education at that university? What is the graduate employment rate? Do the students enjoy the university's social life?

With regard to the "best" courses, have a look at the university's websites and look at the breakdown of the curriculum. Each university will teach the same course but with different modules; some may interest you more.

Finally, research as to whether the university has a virtual tour, this will allow you to have a look around their campus and see what facilities they have as well as their accommodation.

I hope you find this useful, best of luck with your research.

Ashley :tongue:
Politics
Psychology
Sociology
childcare
Health and social care

This is quite the list of courses. To add on to the above comments, it does not seem like you're very clear on what you want to do or why you want to go to university. Judging from your username, you've got time to figure it out, but you'll need to be a lot more clear on what you want out of univeristy. It's a huge commitment and not one you should be making lightly.

Work out what course you actually want to study. Then start looking at universities that would be suitable, taking into account the points above such as student satisfaction, graduate employability, location, course content and so on. Even then, keep in mind that best is incredibly subjective and you need to ultimately come to a decision yourself.
Reply 5
I am aiming for politics the most. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest