bennett.lewiss
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Just recently got my accommodation sorted to live at Liv Student in Sheffield

Was wondering if anyone else has been confirmed or is hoping to live there as at current found no way of actually finding people who are also going to be living in this accommodation.
Tludford
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by bennett.lewiss)

Was wondering if anyone else has been confirmed or is hoping to live there as at current found no way of actually finding people who are also going to be living in this accommodation.
Hi mate, I've just been offered an accommodation at LIV in Sheffield, I just need to complete the contract and then that should confirm my accommodation.

Do you know what room number you are as I think i'm 720, Im studying Marketing communications and advertising at Sheffield Hallam, what about you?
Sheffield Hallam University
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by bennett.lewiss)

Hi bennett.lewiss,

Good to hear you'be got your accommodation sorted already, we look forward to welcoming you to Hallam! You can post in our official accommodation thread or I advise looking on Facebook for accommodation/applicant groups and posting in there

- Ella
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (326)
55.63%
I don't have everything I need (260)
44.37%

Watched Threads