The Student Room Group

Study/organisation help- anyone welcome!

Hey everyone!
I am currently studying for my law degree which I do while working full time. (Organisation nightmare!!)
If anyone would like any study help with GCSEs/A Levels I would be happy to help, or even just tips for how to organise time and how to work at home.
I know lots of people must be struggling with the current situation, so I would love to try and answer any questions!
Sasha:smile:
Original post by SashaB
Hey everyone!
I am currently studying for my law degree which I do while working full time. (Organisation nightmare!!)
If anyone would like any study help with GCSEs/A Levels I would be happy to help, or even just tips for how to organise time and how to work at home.
I know lots of people must be struggling with the current situation, so I would love to try and answer any questions!
Sasha:smile:

Revision tips for English literature,history,philosophy and politics?
Also what can I include of my law application for uni to make me stand out?
What A-levels did you do? What did you do for your application for a law course? What unis did you apply for?
Reply 3
Original post by Sarahloww
Revision tips for English literature,history,philosophy and politics?
Also what can I include of my law application for uni to make me stand out?

In terms of revision for any subject- I would block out my time so only ever spend an hour on each subject at a time but make it a really productive hour. Read all your subject material, make long notes, then condense those down to short notes, condense it down to flash cards, then condense it down so everything fits on one small mind map. Then all you have to do is learn the mind map and all your other notes will be in your head(hopefully!) I used to do revision in a kind of circuit style- so an hour of each subject then leave it and go do something else.
In terms of standing out on your application- Look for work experience with a difference, volunteering opportunities that might not have anything to do with law but give you something to talk about. Whatever you’ve done in your life, make it your selling points! In my interview for my current job in a law firm we barely spoke about law at all, we mainly spoke about my time working in restaurants and the time I ran the London marathon! Whatever you’ve done is what makes you unique:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest