The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
I've got an interview for Pharmacy, but I have no clue how to prepare for it, what they're going to ask, etc. (I originally applied for med so I don't know what to expect at Pharmacy interviews). This is my last shot at getting into university, and I really want it to work out. Could anyone help me on the sorts of things I should expect and what they're going to ask, and when I should hear back (if you can).
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by StephenChh
Here ! BTW Which halls do you choose?

I chose Raleigh Park. How about u?
Reply 3
Original post by chibichibi_xx
I've got an interview for Pharmacy, but I have no clue how to prepare for it, what they're going to ask, etc. (I originally applied for med so I don't know what to expect at Pharmacy interviews). This is my last shot at getting into university, and I really want it to work out. Could anyone help me on the sorts of things I should expect and what they're going to ask, and when I should hear back (if you can).

Hi! I had an interview at UCL and at Nottingham & got offers for both. Tbh the questions depend on which uni you're being interviewed at but both UCL and Notts had questions like 'tell me a time where...'. For example, at UCL, they were like tell me about a time where you used your persuasive skills to lead a situation (something like that). So basically just have a few answers ready for questions like that. At notts, they asked me about how pharmacists could be used in developing medicines i think and also about current news in pharmacy so just read up on a few articles beforehand.

I got offers for UCL, Notts, Kings College, Birmingham and LJMU. Birmingham and LJMU got back within a week, Kings within like 10 days-ish, UCL gave me an interview after a week-ish and then gave me my offer a week after my interview and nottingham, for me, took ages to respond to give me interview but after I had the interview, they got back to me within 2 days with my offer so really, it depends on the uni. Good luck & I hope this helped at least a little bit. If you have any more questions just ask xx
Reply 4
Original post by as2002x
I chose Raleigh Park. How about u?

Still thinking about it... I am thinking of broadgate park but sone said that the WiFi there kind of sucks....
Reply 5
Original post by StephenChh
Still thinking about it... I am thinking of broadgate park but sone said that the WiFi there kind of sucks....

Ahh i put broadgate park as my second choice but I chose Raleigh in the end because everyone said it was really sociable etc. But broadgate seems good too & its close to campus!
Original post by chibichibi_xx

How’d it go???
They got back to me the next day if I remember correctly
Original post by Anonymous
How’d it go???
They got back to me the next day if I remember correctly

The interviewer told me at the end of the interview that I'd passed, and I got a congratulations email about 2 hours later. It was much easier than my med interview, and I'm excited to start in September!

Latest

Trending

Trending