The Student Room Group

Spring graduate program

Hello guys,

Has anyone done the first Video Interview of the Spring Graduate program? If yes, what tips and recommendations do you have?

Thank you!

Scroll to see replies

Hi Allegra. I have the interview next week. How do you prepare for it? When is yours?
Original post by carmen231124
Hi Allegra. I have the interview next week. How do you prepare for it? When is yours?

Hey Carmen! Did you have already the interview? How was it?
Yes I had it. It was fine, the interviewer was very kind and we had a nice conversation. it was very much based on getting to know my competencies. When is yours @studentabroad and how do you prepare for it?
(edited 4 years ago)
Yes I had it. It was fine, the interviewer was very kind and we had a nice conversation. it was very much based on getting to know my competencies. When is yours @studentabroad and how do you prepare for it?

Congratsss!! I am quite nervous and preparing it by myself because it is my first interview in this kind of programs. I have the interview next week! Could you tell me some questions they asked? Did you have to speak in french? Thanks in advance :smile:
Thank you! good luck with your interview? when is it next week?
I was asked to introduce myself and had to explain how I behaved in some situations. I can recommend to prepare with some youtube videos about competency based interviews :smile: just look them up!
and no I didnt have to speak french haha
Thank you! good luck with your interview? when is it next week?
I was asked to introduce myself and had to explain how I behaved in some situations. I can recommend to prepare with some youtube videos about competency based interviews :smile: just look them up!
and no I didnt have to speak french haha

I have it next tuesday!! Okayy perfect!! Thank you so much!!! They asked question about fashion/luxury or about the company? And how long is it?? Thank you so so much for your help :smile:
Good luck with your interview :smile: I talked a bit about why I wanted to work in luxury but no specific questions were asked. but to be on the safe side you can look a few things up.
The interview was one hour in total!

It would be great if we can exchange our experiences after the interview.

once again good luck!
Good luck with your interview :smile: I talked a bit about why I wanted to work in luxury but no specific questions were asked. but to be on the safe side you can look a few things up.
The interview was one hour in total!

It would be great if we can exchange our experiences after the interview.

once again good luck!

Thank you very much!!! :smile:
Yepp I write you when I’ll do it!
Hi guys! I'll have the Video Interview on Friday and I am quite nervous too! Do you have any other pieces of information? Like, questions will be technical on retail/brands/operations/supply chains? We can compare our experiences if you want, after my interview! I don't want to take advantage of your questions, I am just really nervous :smile:
Hey guys :smile: I had my interview two weeks ago and it was focused on competencies, so no technical questions @ninades95! Was anyone told about the virtual assessment centre and when we should expect to hear back from them? My interviewer told me they were still finalising the last step, but that was a while ago :smile: @carmen231124 did they tell you anything more specific since your interview was more recent than mine?
Hi guys, thank you for sharing your experiences!

How many questions, more or less, did they ask you?
And, just out of curiosity, which country are you from ?

@StudentAbroad92 did you have your interview ?
has anyone else heard that the start of the program has been postponed to 2021?
I haven't received any mail!
Yess!! I have received too
Have we lost all the steps?
Reply 17
Hi everyone, I haven't received anything either. Could you explain what the email says? Thanks a lot
Hi everyone, has anyone already received the link to the online assessment of the 2022 LVMH Spring program?
Helo! Yes, I received it yesterday night. Does anyone know if we can prepare for this?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending